ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL SUGAR BOWL GAME THREAD - OU vs. AUBURN

Off work and got ribs cooking. I'm excited about tonights game but sad it will 8 months until the next one.

I was thinking the same thing today. Seems like this season flew by. Already thinking of how I'm already looking forward to the 2017 season. And as senior sooner said, it would give me even more to look forward to knowing Mixon and Perrine are coming back!

But just get the W tonight first. Their ground game concerns me, so hopefully our D-line and LBs are outstanding tonight!

Both teams have been relatively quite leading up to this game which is uncommon. Not any shit talking by any players as far as I know unless I missed something.

Should be a great game and hope OU D is ready to play. If they are then I expect OU to win comfortably. If not ready I will have to refrain from cursing since my grandson will be here.

Like Blly, I'll be around the board tonight! I managed to find enough motivation to get the Christmas lights & goods down and ll packed away. I want a Win at any score. But I also want to see a couple of things tonight.
1. When/If they get hit in the mouth, I want to see a measured response.
2. I want to see Mixon & Perrine tear it up. Especially Mixon.
3. Finally, I like Senoir Sooner's thinking. At the end of the game, I want to hear both RBs announce they're returning.

The grill is hot. It's time to grill, eat & get ready!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT