ADVERTISEMENT

The official OU\Akron game thread.............

Dad gum you, I thought I had one of my psychotic fugues where I lose time and get confused.

But no, it's just dealing with the slut...K2C.:rolleyes:

What the hell is a "fugues"? I think you meant figure.........

You're starting to sound like "My Cousin Vinny". HA

Here's you a figure...........

99607_sexyselfiespics.com.jpg

What the hell is a "fugues"? I think you meant figure.........

You're starting to sound like "My Cousin Vinny". HA

Man, girls like that made me lose 10 IQ points...if they got naked, 25. (blood flowing away from my brain)

No, a fugue is 'a dreamlike episode in an altered state'.
Sound familiar, hippies?

Man, girls like that made me lose 10 IQ points...if they got naked, 25. (blood flowing away from my brain)

No, a fugue is 'a dreamlike episode in an altered state'.
Sound familiar, hippies?

Well thank goodness, there for a moment I thought you were talking about Nuclear fugues or whatever it's called. Here's you a slut picture.......

Wut.jpg

This chick has four kids and is married to a miserable man. How do I know? I know. Nobody this dumb could live in such nice digs. She is looking-at-her-phone-instead-of-the-mirror dumb. She used to be ultra hot but after years of wear and tear on her body having four kids, she finally talked her husband into a tummy tuck. Now she is happier about her looks, but she thinks her boobs are too small so she wears a heavily padded push-up until hubby comes through with the cash for a boob job. She takes at least three selfies a day and posts them on Facebook hoping that someone will notice. She spend a fortune on painting her hair. Her husband has a bull ring and chain in his nose, and it is her way or the highway. The old boy has gone limp from all this and he doesn't trust her one bit. He goes through life singing over and over the line from Rod Stewart's "Every Picture Tells a Story", where "Daddy said don't lose your head, to a woman who will spend your bread, so I got out", but he can't get out. He's stuck. With four kids, deep credit card debt, and a bitchy wife who thinks she is the hottest thing on earth. By the way, she is stepping out the door to go to mass.

It's amazing what a selfie reveals.

Last edited:
Holy crud, Section. That there's pure psychological gold.

As for OU-Akron, I'll be in Portland with my youngest brother, visiting my eldest brother. Doubt if I get to see the game, but I may try to catch a score or two. I'm sure someone will provide a synopsis of what happened, good or bad.

This chick has four kids and is married to a miserable man. How do I know? I know. Nobody this dumb could live in such nice digs. She is looking-at-her-phone-instead-of-the-mirror dumb. She used to be ultra hot but after years of wear and tear on her body having four kids, she finally talked her husband into a tummy tuck. Now she is happier about her looks, but she thinks her boobs are too small so she wears a heavily padded push-up until hubby comes through with the cash for a boob job. She takes at least three selfies a day and posts them on Facebook hoping that someone will notice. She spend a fortune on painting her hair. Her husband has a bull ring and chain in his nose, and it is her way or the highway. The old boy has gone limp from all this and he doesn't trust her one bit. He goes through life singing over and over the line from Rod Stewart's "Every Picture Tells a Story", where "Daddy said don't lose your head, to a woman who will spend your bread, so I got out", but he can't get out. He's stuck. With four kids, deep credit card debt, and a bitchy wife who thinks she is the hottest thing on earth. By the way, she is stepping out the door to go to mass.

It's amazing what a selfie reveals.

Are you sure you're not Sherlock Holmes? Elementary my dear Watson. Pure scientific deduction...........

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Are you sure you're not Sherlock Holmes? Elementary my dear Watson. Pure scientific deduction...........

I came very close to having a nose ring to someone like that. She even looks a lot like her. Hand on hip. The whole "I'm gorgeous" stance. I was rescued from the abyss when that six years of hell ended. I am a happy man.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I came very close to having a nose ring to someone like that. She even looks a lot like her. Hand on hip. The whole "I'm gorgeous" stance. I was rescued from the abyss when that six years of hell ended. I am a happy man.

Yep, I had the same experience before the selfies. My ex just stood in front of a mirror two hours a day, then mirror on the drivers side and not to forget the compact mirror. I got a Mary Ann today.

Nice write up BTW. I laughed...........

Reactions: Section22Sooner
For the first year in a long time, I will be watching the Sooners opener in another city. I am helping parents move, so will be in St.Louis. I am hoping to find the STL Sooners Club and watch game with their group.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT