ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA VS TEXAS GAME THREAD***

It's on Lebby for playing Davis he's awful. side note love those State Farm commercials, they were filmed at our high school. That one and the bath balm one.

Been laughing at Texas' soft culture for over a decade. We've slowly become the same. We're soft. We're scared. Mr. Aggressive Defensive Guru comes to Norman and becomes a coward.

90 yard drive, with most of it coming on the ground. Going to be a long day. with a lopsided score.

I guess Beville is the answer. I don’t think anyone’s asking that question tho.

and cant read the defense Grey would have walked into the endzone if he hands that off. BV saying he has zero faith in his defense by not taking the 3 points. Saying he have to score touchdowns to keep it close. Dumb call take the points

Reactions: Belldozer1
When is Lebby going to get it in his head that you can't run Gray between the tackles to pick up tough yards on 4th and 2???

and cant read the defense Grey would have walked into the endzone if he hands that off. BV saying he has zero faith in his defense by not taking the 3 points. Saying he have to score touchdowns to keep it close. Dumb call take the points
I agree

3rd game in a row down 14-0.

Watch this fall apart in real time.

We have zero to lose at this point and we'll keep doing what's not working.

Reactions: Patriotgame
We'll play everybody at quarterback but another quarterback.

Defense continues to play passive.

Lets gain 40 -50 yards without Davis as the qb, and then put him into f it up. Dude should never see the field again today.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Love BV but hes not a head coach, this team has not looked ready to play in 3 weeks. We are the worst team in the big 12. These guys are 3-4 star recruits on the field, They should not give up every drive for a Touchdown, every drive has been for over 80 yards. Just terrible.

Lincoln Riley left his fingerprints on this team, and they can't be wiped away at least through this year.
Meanwhile, Venables will get thrown under the bus.
The team does not look ready to play and hasnt in 3 weeks, that's not Riley's fault. Thats squarely on BV. The defense is totally out of position on just about every play. He has lost that fire in his belly, if this was happening to his Clemson team he would be coming unglued on the sideline.

The team does not look ready to play and hasnt in 3 weeks, that's not Riley's fault. Thats squarely on BV. The defense is totally out of position on just about every play. He has lost that fire in his belly, if this was happening to his Clemson team he would be coming unglued on the sideline.
I agree., Brent’s sideline demeanor reminds me of Gary Gibbs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT