ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - OU vs. TCU - GAME #4

That's bull. TCU players influenced that call. Ref had NO angle to say it was incomplete.

Wow too much excitement for us old timers. Grounding call saved the game. Refs missed calling the Miller catch almost costing Sooners the game.

On to RRS. Surely can't lose 3 in a row to the sorry Horns.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
This game is not good if you have heart problems. Glad we won. Boy, it takes a lot to get a win, no simple easy wins.

Wow too much excitement for us old timers. Grounding call saved the game. Refs missed calling the Miller catch almost costing Sooners the game.

On to RRS. Surely can't lose 3 in a row to the sorry Horns.

We won in 2014.

Oh I am chilled Fitty. For the record if people cant see Mike isnt the answer and likes seeing OU giving up 30 plus points a game and praising the DC then more power to them I guess.

personally I miss the days when OU actually played hard nose defense.

Oh I am chilled Fitty. For the record if people cant see Mike isnt the answer and likes seeing OU giving up 30 plus points a game and praising the DC then more power to them I guess.

personally I miss the days when OU actually played hard nose defense.

No one is praising Mike.
I think it pisses you off that everyone here doesn't bag on him as you do.

BTW, these tight fits aren't unique to OU.
Bama, all the bluebloods have to fight and claw to secure and hang onto wins.
Just the way of parity.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I love the fortitude to fight back after going down 21-7...

But, I still don't like us letting up. Calling the game like it's over reflects through the players.

More importantly, this is a different age of football. 30 point leads are hardly safe. Take the criticism of "running up the score" from the media and don't stop till the other guys wave the white flag.

Well I hope we win but remember you was the one beating your chest just a little bit ago

No beating my chest 59. We won. That's first and foremost to me. I will admit these defenses today are not what I've watched in the past. I have no answers and I doubt anyone on this board does either. Enjoy the win.....Boomer!

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
No one is praising Mike.

Just the way of parity.

Mike was better today despite giving up 46 points but he needs to attack the quarterback every game, all game long.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I can't believe how bad our corners have been (or how badly they've been coached.)

No one is praising Mike.

Just the way of parity.

so in your line of thinking you think if someone is being critical of a coach then they are bashing them? As for the second part of your reply I will just leave you with one of your typical smart ass replies

" You think "

so in your line of thinking you think if someone is being critical of a coach then they are bashing them? As for the second part of your reply I will just leave you with one of your typical smart ass replies

" You think "

You are being critical... yeah you are bashing. How easy is that...HA!

Hey, you might be right. Just enjoy the win........Boomer!

No beating my chest 59. We won. That's first and foremost to me. I will admit these defenses today are not what I've watched in the past. I have no answers and I doubt anyone on this board does either. Enjoy the win.....Boomer!

I agree and I am enjoying the win but I just dont get how bad this defense has been. Didnt mean to offend you and if I did I do apologize

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I love the fortitude to fight back after going down 21-7...

But, I still don't like us letting up. Calling the game like it's over reflects through the players.

More importantly, this is a different age of football. 30 point leads are hardly safe. Take the criticism of "running up the score" from the media and don't stop till the other guys wave the white flag.
That's the Art Briles way. We had it also in 2007 (I believe that was Bradford's big year).

Mike was better today despite giving up 46 points but he needs to attack the quarterback every game, all game long.
I understand what you are saying but i can't agree with the notion that he was better. Plain and simple we gave up 46 points and almost 500 yards of passing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT