ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - OU vs. TCU - GAME #4

I thought the defense played well. They wore out the offense was letting them down. I didn't think Riley used enough clock attempting those passes. Baker gave it away a time or two. I believe TCU plays a bit dirty with that disgusting Patterson. He looked like an actor in a comedy with all his sweating. The big 12 is that type leave. I thought this win would buy another week for Stoops with the fans. He's getting hammered on a few boards. I decided I won't reply to the malcontents on this board. They know my opinion and I know theirs. Texas fans are getting the pitchforks ready. Louisville and Clemson what happened to coach V's defense in this second half here. I quit watching the game. Who knows Clemson may still win. The fans have to be very concerned. He may not make it out of the stadium if he loses. They'll put him in that stupid graveyard.

I thought the defense played well. They wore out the offense was letting them down. I didn't think Riley used enough clock attempting those passes. Baker gave it away a time or two. I believe TCU plays a bit dirty with that disgusting Patterson. He looked like an actor in a comedy with all his sweating. The big 12 is that type leave. I thought this win would buy another week for Stoops with the fans. He's getting hammered on a few boards. I decided I won't reply to the malcontents on this board. They know my opinion and I know theirs. Texas fans are getting the pitchforks ready. Louisville and Clemson what happened to coach V's defense in this second half here. I quit watching the game. Who knows Clemson may still win. The fans have to be very concerned. He may not make it out of the stadium if he loses. They'll put him in that stupid graveyard.
Our front 7 came up big most of the day and shut down the run. But, the secondary got torched throughout the game.

Boomer Sooner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT