ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - OU vs. KANSAS STATE - GAME #6

Lost 2 in a row in NORMAN which tells a great deal about the Sooner HC. But, win or lose could be up to Mike Stoops if the O struggles against a good KSU defense. Is he smart enough to know KSU is a running team and therefore go big with 4 DL and 3 big LBs? With our QB and RBs, our offense does enough to cover Mike. 42 - 31 Sooners

Sure Mike Stoops has never heard putting a spy on a QB that will run 70% of the time!

Gotta love and respect KSU's offense. Short passes to death while mixing in a run or two along with a timely QB scamper. Taking exactly what our D is allowing to inch their way down the field and taking time off the clock.

Ok Sooners. Let's put this game away. Four and out and get first second half score. Would be nice to sit back relaxed for rest of game.

Hope Perine did not hurt his ankle again.

You'd have to think that this could well be Synder's final season. After today I'd like to see him win out.
Ya I think it's time for the man to hang it up and just enjoy retirement. Or maybe he enjoys being a head coach more than retirement, hence the move to come back. He had some incredible success during the 90s and early 2000's. But he hasn't seen the same level of overall success since coming back. Though 2011 and 2012 were very solid seasons.

This game is fixing to get interesting. Offense stalling without Perine.

Well .., maybe not

Last edited:
Well at least we won. Had a few exciting plays and a few that arent worth remembering. Gotta step it up. TT and lil brother dont worry me but we got to tighten up the defense before we get to WV and Baylor.

Reactions: Oklabama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT