ADVERTISEMENT

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly..........

I wasn't able to watch the game, but it's mind boggling to me that they ran almost 30 more plays than we did. Good win for the Sooners

Sooners are OK....just save it for TCU and Buylor as odd as it may soumd...

Like I said, I wasn't able to watch, so I don't know what to make of it. They ran 60% of the plays in the game; most of the time, that doesn't bode well for the short end of a stat like that.

Yes we can expect turnovers. OU offense will place pressure on Boykin (if he's not hurt by then) and Russell who is nothing special (Landry Jones in Buylor togs). We passed our Big 12 tests...time to take it to the NEXT level.

Yes we can expect turnovers. OU offense will place pressure on Boykin (if he's not hurt by then) and Russell who is nothing special (Landry Jones in Buylor togs). We passed our Big 12 tests...time to take it to the NEXT level.

You're quite right.

I'm far more confident about our seasonal prospects now, post WVU game than I was pre WVU game.

We're pretty salty fo sho.
(defense is coming along nicely)

Thanks Fitty...yes I am fixing to lay my nutz on the chopping block next week. Sooners score at least 48...bank it !!

Well, it could get worse than that.
As I understand it, a large contingent within the horn team have just caved...given up. I don't necessarily want to beat a team by 60 pts. that has such bad morale, but it is what it is.

I'm offering an early prediction of OU 52, the downtrodden, 17.

Baylor gambles a lot, I think our defense will get some turnovers and Mixon will have a breakout game, catching the screen/shovel pass on Baylor blitzing. I just hope it's enough, Baylor will put up a lot of points and Mike Stoops hasn't shown he has any answer, for the Baylor attack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT