ADVERTISEMENT

The Arnold Bandwagon is Empty and Hawkins' Is Full...

Trophy Club Sooner

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2022
We may have the biggest joke of a fan base in Power 5. For the past 4 weeks, this Board was praising Arnold, top recruit, 5 star, elite 11, blah blah blah.
I kept telling you he mentally cant process, you all said he will develop. Well he developed into the turd I said he was right in front of everyone's eyes on national tv.

Now, Hawkins is Jesus Christ in a Crimson uniform according to this Board. I have said since summer he needs a shot because he can read defenses and that is what Seth wants his QBs to do. Not this stupid RPO shit every play. Seth gets to actually run his stuff, not what Arnold can only do.

Let's not put too much pressure on the true freshman. He will make mistakes, let's just support him and give him and Seth every opportunity to succeed.

Good news is we will see 8 games of Hawkins at QB. Arnold is Red Shirting and will portal. At the end of the season, the staff and this fan base will know if we have the guy. If we dont, look for a portal pick up until O'Neill gets here in 2026....assuming he stays committed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.