ADVERTISEMENT

Test

humblesooner

Sooner signee
Oct 8, 2001
The last post made on this board that I can see is showing to be last night.
Just checking to see if I was banned overnight or something.

Guess the unhappy fans are protesting by not posting. They may not come back until coaching changes are made. They're going to force changes by not posting. Hit OU where it makes a difference, the message boards. Seriously I don't know what's going on. I thought about posting a test myself.

Please let me know if you can't read this.

Guess the unhappy fans are protesting by not posting. They may not come back until coaching changes are made. They're going to force changes by not posting. Hit OU where it makes a difference, the message boards. Seriously I don't know what's going on. I thought about posting a test myself.

Please let me know if you can't read this.

While a good thought, that theory's down the drain. That ugly performance seems to have brought the masses back to life. :D

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
Oklahoma boards are pretty much down to the lynch mob or necktie party members.
I hope it's politically correct to use those terms with Caucasian coaches?
I'm going to figure out something more entertaining. Maybe clean the deer turds out of the yard.
Alfred E Neumann

Oklahoma boards are pretty much down to the lynch mob or necktie party members.
I hope it's politically correct to use those terms with Caucasian coaches?
I'm going to figure out something more entertaining. Maybe clean the deer turds out of the yard.
Alfred E Neumann

Lynch Mob? Now I can attest from personal experience, that George Lynch is an A-HOLE. Mick Brown is still cool as a frozen popsicle, and the rest of the band is, too! Now that I have said my piece... I've got that wicked sensation...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT