ADVERTISEMENT

Ten Thgts...RRS

dmackey13

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2008
I have to admit after about a quarter and a half of that game I started to drink as I had seen enough to really see the outcome. We have ZERO offensive identity. We have zero offensive swagger. We have zero offensive direction. You can't tell me that half of our starters can't go to another school and start for another program. We are not the least talented team in America or the SEC (maybe 😬). We have 4 star recruits/players at every wr position even though our top 5 wrs are out. ALL OF THEM.

I held out hope due to the changes at OC, the oline injuries, the wr injuries and then the switch at qb. Auburn left a ray of hope, but even they shot themselves in the foot with the game pretty much in hand. Texas is NOT an amazing Texas team. They're good and well coached, but they were out of our league yesterday...or better stated, we were not in theirs.

I'll be honest, this won't be my most technical assessment as I didn't watch with the eye I typically would. Losing this game sucks. I had a 3 team parlay and won a few grand yesterday in Tahoe, but I still had a crappy day because we lost. (I never bet on us).

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

I have to admit after about a quarter and a half of that game I started to drink as I had seen enough to really see the outcome. We have ZERO offensive identity. We have zero offensive swagger. We have zero offensive direction. You can't tell me that half of our starters can't go to another school and start for another program. We are not the least talented team in America or the SEC (maybe 😬). We have 4 star recruits/players at every wr position even though our top 5 wrs are out. ALL OF THEM.

I held out hope due to the changes at OC, the oline injuries, the wr injuries and then the switch at qb. Auburn left a ray of hope, but even they shot themselves in the foot with the game pretty much in hand. Texas is NOT an amazing Texas team. They're good and well coached, but they were out of our league yesterday...or better stated, we were not in theirs.

I'll be honest, this won't be my most technical assessment as I didn't watch with the eye I typically would. Losing this game sucks. I had a 3 team parlay and won a few grand yesterday in Tahoe, but I still had a crappy day because we lost. (I never bet on us).

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.