ADVERTISEMENT

TBOW

Herpes Simplex 10. He'll be fine.
But after some thought about it, most likely a yeast infection.
Get well soon
Muleshoe Megalomaniac! 🤣
I just came up with that, feel free to use.

Up late tonight working and watching some old games playing in the background. Watching 2018 Bedlam game, what a pathetic excuse of a defense Riley had. We all knew it then but going back and watching these games is very depressing.

Last edited:
Get well soon
Muleshoe Megalomaniac! 🤣

Up late tonight working and watching some old games playing in the background. Watching 2018 Bedlam game, what a pathetic excuse of a defense Riley had. We all knew it then but going back and watching these games is very depressing.
To, all the midget minds out there " let it go already" on Riley!!! You, bunch of puss's. Whom never put on a uniform other than the participation trophy league!!!!!

To, all the midget minds out there " let it go already" on Riley!!! You, bunch of puss's. Whom never put on a uniform other than the participation trophy league!!!!!
I heard he has vaginitis. Turns out, he's breaking out with tiny little vaginas all over his body and eventually could turn into one giant vagina! He should take better care of himself.

Get well soon
Muleshoe Megalomaniac! 🤣

When Trey punched it in to go up 7, I leaned over to my wife & told her to buckle up because we’re either going to win 48-47, or lose 49-48 because they ARE going to score and they ARE going to go for 2. It’s beyond nice to not have that feeling game in/game out anymore.

When Trey punched it in to go up 7, I leaned over to my wife & told her to buckle up because we’re either going to win 48-47, or lose 49-48 because they ARE going to score and they ARE going to go for 2. It’s beyond nice to not have that feeling game in/game out anymore.
Since tbow's departure, I finally have my blood pressure under control.

I heard he has vaginitis. Turns out, he's breaking out with tiny little vaginas all over his body and eventually could turn into one giant vagina! He should take better care of himself.
The vaginitis thing is a old work thing of mine. It was reserved for only crybaby roughnecks. No offense 😬

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The vaginitis thing is a old work thing of mine. It was reserved for only crybaby roughnecks. No offense 😬
Speaking of rough necks. I know the team was all female or something last Saturday but there was a dude dressed similarly that from the distance looked like Ron Jeremy. I almost said this in front of my wife, but the explanations...you get the idea.

Bless it. 🤣

ouch-banana.gif

Mr. Pyle, may I suggest you reserve yer opinion for yer congregation. 😁

Oh hell, here is a thought for all the bitching by the coaches, use the technology available and put a chip in the helmet and relay the play to them.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Guys, use the ignore option and don't peek. This douche bag is an implacable gadfly so nothing you can do/say to him is going to faze him. It only gives him kicks. Complete waste of time. Just my opinion.

The only good thing he ever offered was a colorful shot of the first official final rankings.
I find it hilarious that the clip shows the XII has more than the mighty B1G at least once and that he/they didn’t mention “as of” date.
Otherwise you’re right Dude, totally

Reactions: Oklabama
Hey Buddy, that's the 2nd time you have used the 300lb wife line. You must really like it that way, it's OK if you do. Big girls need lovin' too.

well you should be tolerant of such a thing. Norman is one of the most woke, BLM-dominated campuses in the midwest.

soft losers.
You need sunlight son. It's not yer fault. A 300 lb mamma slappin you around yer whole life is no way to live.

Grinch gave a look tonight after Washington went up by 10 late in the 4th like he knows he will be gone at Seasons end. He gave up 316 on the ground tonight and 52 points, Ouch.

Grinch gave a look tonight after Washington went up by 10 late in the 4th like he knows he will be gone at Seasons end. He gave up 316 on the ground tonight and 52 points, Ouch.

As frustrated as I am about OU, watching USC gives perspective. That defense is essentially non existent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT