ADVERTISEMENT

Survivor pool Week 11...Put your picks in this thread

bullmarket

Sooner signee
May 29, 2001
I personally don't have any undefeated team picks left as do others.

With only 5 undefeated teams left the winner of this Survivor Pool will be decided in all probability this week.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Well let's see I have both Miami and Alabama left. I don't trust Miami against Notre Dame so I will just take Alabama even though they will likely be the only team left standing remaining on my list. Hey maybe this will jinx the Tide and somehow Miss State pulls off the monumental upset.

Reactions: iasooner1
Well let's see I have both Miami and Alabama left. I don't trust Miami against Notre Dame so I will just take Alabama even though they will likely be the only team left standing remaining on my list. Hey maybe this will jinx the Tide and somehow Miss State pulls off the monumental upset.

You were the only person who picked OU in the Survivor pool.
You took OU over Ohio State. Actually a very gutsy pick as OU was the underdog in this game.

Congratulations Soonerborn59

Unless you get pleasure in ending a game in a 5 or 6 person tie, why wouldn't you just be the sole pick of Miami so that you have the remote chance of an individual win?

You're right. I think I had a brain malfunction this morning.

I actually think ND wins big time over Miami. Let Miami lose this weekend then hopefully ND loses to Stanford.

Back long ago I was in a $500 winner prize pool like this and I took Buffalo over Washington in the SB because I wanted that big prize. I was the only one of 4 remaining that took them and of course they got blown out.

I actually think ND wins big time over Miami. Let Miami lose this weekend then hopefully ND loses to Stanford.

Back long ago I was in a $500 winner prize pool like this and I took Buffalo over Washington in the SB because I wanted that big prize. I was the only one of 4 remaining that took them and of course they got blown out.

That’s what may happen to me this weekend. I took Alabama last week thinking everyone would wait until this weekend to pick them. That way I am the only one with Georgia this week, and hoping for a Tide loss. But knowing Georgia has the better chance of losing to Auburn. Trying to win rather than tie. Goes back to the OU-Alabama 24-24 tie in 1970 bowl game. That was a bummer not getting a win after losing to Bama in 1963.

BTW, 59. You played the best and should win.

Last edited:
That’s what may happen to me this weekend. I took Alabama last week thinking everyone would wait until this weekend to pick them. That way I am the only one with Georgia this week, and hoping for a Tide loss. But knowing Georgia has the better chance of losing to Auburn. Trying to win rather than tie. Goes back to the OU-Alabama 24-24 tie in 1970 bowl game. That was a bummer not getting a win after losing to Bama in 1963.

If Alabama loses this weekend I will go out with a smile. With that being said if Miami upsets ND this weekend and Bama wins also it still gives me an undefeated team left. I just dont believe Miami wins though and went with the better pick. Maybe if we are lucky all 3 lose. ( UGA, Bama, Miami)

That would be a great weekend as long as our Sooners beat TCU

If Alabama loses this weekend I will go out with a smile. With that being said if Miami upsets ND this weekend and Bama wins also it still gives me an undefeated team left. I just dont believe Miami wins though and went with the better pick. Maybe if we are lucky all 3 lose. ( UGA, Bama, Miami)

That would be a great weekend as long as our Sooners beat TCU

I’m only hoping for a Sooner win at this point.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT