ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Notes...

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
OK I know there had been some increasing worry about Kansas City (Mo.) North Kansas City Rivals100 defensive end P.J. Adebawore so I sat down with him for about 20 minutes this afternoon and talked about his situation.

I'll be perfectly honest that I came in a bit split on what he'd tell me but his main conversations were about who would be his roommate at Oklahoma and how he sees the opportunity he has to make an early impact - along with many of his classmates.

He was talking about needing to 'get to campus in January ready to work so he can make as big an impact as possible'.

He also mentioned hearing from other schools and not really knowing what to tell them other than he was solid with the Sooners, 'they try and tell me stuff that might motivate me, maybe to give them a look' and then 'I just tell them I'm solid with Oklahoma, and I am.'

Again, I've talked to a lot of guys through the years that have flipped. That's not his vibe at this moment AT ALL. Now maybe things change but again he was talking about recruiting other guys if they reached out to him and just how close he and Miguel Chavis continue to be.

As I ALWAYS tell you all I've been in this game too long to say anything is ever a 'done deal' or pretend anything is certain but he's very solid at this moment and if what he has seen so far hasn't scared him off...what would?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News