ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestion for the board....

[zoomLENS]

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'll probably get flamed or eye rolled for these 2 simple suggestions. There may be legit reasons it cant happen but I'd love to see these seemingly simple features. Here goes:

1. Scoop Scoreboard: Scoop has taken a much bigger approach to softball, baseball and women's sports etc. Some mods like @Eddie_Rado work hard to update the goings on for baseball and other mods do well by providing Scoop info. For me it's hard to find the scores or what happened in a weekend long thread when I would like to simply see the score. Softball has had updates in the subject line and that's been helpful but kind of hard to read (no complaints that's on me and thanks are in order for the provider of that info.) at times. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to have a tab where all scores/finals/updates were posted in the Crimson Corner only as kind of a one stop resource for all Sooner activities in action. Something along those lines.

2. Scoop Roster page: Simply a link either to OU's website where rosters are a click away, or Scoops own rosters with links to thier HS rivals page as well as thier stats like in a media guide and updated each week as the season progresses (probably a lot of work, its just a thought). Some guys are good at knowing who's wearing what number and what guys look like. It takes me a while. Especially when Eddie and Co. bring video to the board.

I'm sure these items have been discussed and may amount to a lot of tedious data entry. I'd just like access to scores and not have to go to ESPN. Especially during this time of the year, a Scoop roster of OU players would be helpful if just a click away on the Crimson Corner. Let the paying customers have access to the scoreboard and roster. This information would be fun to have available and for the ScoreBoard, would keep all SS/OU fans up on scores and finals of games on some niche sports broadcast most wont even access.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News