ADVERTISEMENT

strength of schedule

Then you better hope OSU stays undefeated. Because Bedlam is the same weekend as the Stanford/ND game. If both those teams win out till that game, the winner of that game very likely gets in.
not looking good for the pumpkins

Then you better hope OSU stays undefeated. Because Bedlam is the same weekend as the Stanford/ND game. If both those teams win out till that game, the winner of that game very likely gets in.

Billy , if ND wins, I think the Sooners are out unless either Clemson or Alabama stumble. Ohio State and Iowa are going to eliminate one or another assuming they are still undefeated when the Big 10 CCG is played. IMO, a one loss B12 team isn't going to over take a one loss ND team. I've been saying that and the only reason I have to doubt I may not be right is that the Game Day crew are saying the same thing. So we have a chance! LOL

Reactions: BillyRay
If OSU goes down today, that's a HUGE blow to OU's playoff chances....:mad:

What happened to that Cowboy defense we've been seeing? They have come from behind a couple times this year but it looks like the Pokes didn't bring it today. So TCU may dropped and OSU will drop if they lose today. If so, Baylor will be only high ranked team that they have played this year....most likely. Not good. We need to beat Baylor tonight and an undefeated OSU team the last game of the year.

Reactions: BillyRay
IMO, Clemson and Alabama are definitely in. That leaves Ohio State and the winner of the ND/Stanford game. If Ohio State goes undefeated I don't see anyone jumping them for that spot unless we go out and absolutely dominate Oklahoma State in our last game.

If we get past tonight and win out the season. We should all be proud since we werent expected to be a contender at all this year. But we arent going to the playoffs. No way no how under no circumstances and that sucks...sorry but thats just truth of the matter. So lets just have a big party and hope for a great bowl to go to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT