ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Sarkisian

Here is the Yahoo version: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/steve-...-mark-on-pat-haden-s-usc-reign-233405767.html

He is taking a leave of absence apparently over some kind of chemical problem. He'd shown up in August at a fan event, on something, not specified. And now, the pressure of being the HC at USC, has taken its toll.

The gist of this article is that it's Pat Haden's fault for hiring him in the first place. Or was it the second? Anyway, USC, after UDub beat them Thursday, is now 3-2 and unranked after people artificially put them in the top ten before the season. The Pac 12 is a bear.

He was a former qb at BYU, remember Max Hall another former BYU qb was caught stealing and on coke or something. Don't really know much about either glad they are getting help. After this loss to Texas I might need help for alcohol abuse.

He picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue.

Sark....the early days......HA

embar-60.jpg

In the end, this is probably the best thing for Sark and USC. Get him in treatment, sever ties and move on.

Man, when I read this stuff, I realize it could be worse than losing to your rival when you're favored by 17 points. Too early?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Now, let's not get too carried away Schoonerman. ;)

At least his family is behind him......HA!

drunk02.jpg

And before anyone jumps me about posting drunk pictures, get over it. The guy made 4 or 5 million a year and showed up drunk at a coaches meeting on Sunday. He told everyone he was seeking help after the drunk rant he went on last week.........Didn't happen...

At least his family is behind him......HA!

drunk02.jpg

And before anyone jumps me about posting drunk pictures, get over it. The guy made 4 or 5 million a year and showed up drunk at a coaches meeting on Sunday. He told everyone he was seeking help after the drunk rant he went on last week.........Didn't happen...

Man, that pic is wrong on so many levels...

Better not be the grandma I know. Tell me it's not true. What a great woman..............

Nope, the other one, but the one you know had a wild side that you never saw. I'd be happy to tell you about that (post 1981).

Also, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend I meant to tell you. I spend a few days up in K2C land and then the weekend down at my property about an hour south. I saw you were at the game so didn't say anything.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Nope, the other one, but the one you know had a wild side that you never saw. I'd be happy to tell you about that (post 1981).

Also, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend I meant to tell you. I spend a few days up in K2C land and then the weekend down at my property about an hour south. I saw you were at the game so didn't say anything.

Nope, don't want to hear it. I liked her just as she was......

0, I don't make the games anymore due to health problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT