ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Riley

Isn’t being obsessed with Riley more other boards style rather than here? Who cares about the dude.

it’s no secret our fan base has been obsessed with him since he left for USc. To me he doesn’t deserve that much focus.

Maybe become a game show host
Here ya go G Man.

GANQAqLXsAA5y9A

it’s no secret our fan base has been obsessed with him since he left for USc.

What makes you think that? Could it be the half dozen separate threads that get started on here after every USC loss? If you tell them they're obsessed, they'll start yet another thread to say they aren't obsessed.

Reactions: Larry4681
What makes you think that? Could it be the half dozen separate threads that get started on here after every USC loss? If you tell them they're obsessed, they'll start yet another thread to say they aren't obsessed.
Can’t speak for the rest of the board, but for me: I donno if it’s an obsession or just plain spite.

OU did so much for him and he knifed them right in the back. It just shows he is a man of low or no character. Glad he’s gone. He isn’t worthy of success. I am probably being a little petty in loving his failure.

Things are going to get even worse at USC and I will take great pleasure in it.

I think for a lot of people like me that saw Lincoln for what he was a long time ago and didn't want him as HC we are glad that he is gone and are thankful that he left. Him being canned would have been better but at least he is gone. He has gone out of his way to shit on OU, the Admins and Fans every chance he gets so he deserves every bit of the wrath that comes his way.

Just recently he did an interview and said after announced he was leaving OU his house was broken into and some suspicious vehicle was seen driving past his house. Funny there is no Police Report of such a thing ever happening.

I have no problem with fans giving him the business after what he has done. Not because we are hurt but because he is a vile pos scumbag that deserves whatever karma has in store for his ilk. Reap it Riley and at least from me a very heartfelt Thank You for leaving Norman, and I am so very glad that fraud is gone.
I would bet if you could get an interview off the record Bob Stoops and Joe C would say worse than anything you could read on a Message Board about the Megalomaniac from Muleshoe.
Besides its just plain fun laughing at the lil biotch. 🤣

Last edited:
it’s no secret our fan base has been obsessed with him since he left for USc. To me he doesn’t deserve that much focus.

Oklahoma fans have every right to hate that man's guts and revel in his failures. And little pompous anal fissures like you two calling it an "obsession" are likely just as slimey as he is.

I think for a lot of people like me that saw Lincoln for what he was a long time ago and didn't want him as HC we are glad that he is gone and are thankful that he left. Him being canned would have been better but at least he is gone. He has gone out of his way to shit on OU, the Admins and Fans every chance he gets so he deserves every bit of the wrath that comes his way.

Just recently he did an interview and said after announced he was leaving OU his house was broken into and some suspicious vehicle was seen driving past his house. Funny there is no Police Report of such a thing ever happening.

I have no problem with fans giving him the business after what he has done. Not because we are hurt but because he is a vile pos scumbag that deserves whatever karma has in store for his ilk. Reap it Riley and at least from me a very heartfelt Thank You for leaving Norman, and I am so very glad that fraud is gone.
I would bet if you could get an interview off the record Bob Stoops and Joe C would say worse than anything you could read on a Message Board about the Megalomaniac from Muleshoe.
Besides its just plain fun laughing at the lil biotch. 🤣
This is one thing we agree on, I never liked that guy as an HC.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I did until he puckered away the Rose Bowl to GA after having a big lead. That was a turrible NYD
That and the COMPLETELY STUPID squib kick that hit a UGA player and gave them 3 pts before the half! I still can't understand who the hell ok'd that kickoff and thought it to be a good idea when OUr kicker could have just kicked it into the end zone and that's the half!!i

Can’t speak for the rest of the board, but for me: I donno if it’s an obsession or just plain spite.

OU did so much for him and he knifed them right in the back. It just shows he is a man of low or no character. Glad he’s gone. He isn’t worthy of success. I am probably being a little petty in loving his failure.

Things are going to get even worse at USC and I will take great pleasure in it.
A coach should be a man of integrity.

High school players are not far behind. Players are promised lots of $$, I've seen some give up on their high school teams to avoid injury.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT