ADVERTISEMENT

Caiden Woullard (DE) to Oklahoma

Y'all already see this one? 9.5 sacks this year... Oh yeah!

With Rondell Bothroyd, Marcus Stripling and Reggie Grimes all leaving the program, bringing in Woullard adds depth to what already had the makings of a talented defensive line in Norman as the Sooners head to the SEC in 2024.
ADDS DEPTH, Bothroyd came to OU leading his former team in sacks. He had zero this year. If we can get guys to help the scout team and better the OL then bring them on. I see this guy being like 4th/5th on the depth chart. OU is bringing in some kids that were very successful at their prior schools, only problem most are from lower level conferences. Be nice to see some of these Bama, UGA, kids joining the team.

Reactions: 8085sooner
With Rondell Bothroyd, Marcus Stripling and Reggie Grimes all leaving the program, bringing in Woullard adds depth to what already had the makings of a talented defensive line in Norman as the Sooners head to the SEC in 2024.
ADDS DEPTH, Bothroyd came to OU leading his former team in sacks. He had zero this year. If we can get guys to help the scout team and better the OL then bring them on. I see this guy being like 4th/5th on the depth chart. OU is bringing in some kids that were very successful at their prior schools, only problem most are from lower level conferences. Be nice to see some of these Bama, UGA, kids joining the team.
I hear you, but most of those kids from lower level conferences are usually undersized. This kid has the size for D1, and his success at the lower level is indicative that he might also have the talent. I'm hopeful.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT