ADVERTISEMENT

Star out!

owenfieldreams

Sooner signee
Aug 15, 2010
Chip Brown on Sirius says decision made last night. Only question whether he gets a soft landing over in law school.

Chip Brown on Sirius says decision made last night. Only question whether he gets a soft landing over in law school.

I think Starr wants to land a job in the Clinton administration (an administration that isn't going to happen). He now has Bill Clinton's shite stains on his nose, according to news coming out today.

Last edited:
I believe I'll take the ethics of Starr over either Clinton any day of the week. He'll take the blame for all of this, and he bears some. But Bill wasn't responsible for the covering up, so much as doing the deeds that needing hiding. Over and over and over. And lying about it perpetually. The guys with a hard on because Starr is finally taking a fall have some interesting views on right and wrong.

I hope Baylor takes a huge tumble over this. And I believe they will. But Starr ought to be about 25th on the list of whom to hate in what is coming. 20 years ago he had a job to do and despite a massive cover up by the White House, he did his job. If anyone is still peeved by that, then that's on them, not him.

Last edited:
apologies for leaving off the 2ND R. I was in a hurry. Starr is from a tiny Texas town named Thalia which on the western boundary of the W.T. Waggoner Estate, the largest ranch in Texas under one fence. He's probably wishing he stayed at Pepperdine. Bowen Loftin got caught up in similar problems at Mizzou.

There is a poster on the premium board who claims some sort of Horn insider has a source on the Baylor BOR who says that Briles is following soon after. I'll believe it when it happens. But I agree with you. Most common sense wouldn't think Briles survives.

I'll believe it when I see briles crossing the Brazos headed out of Waco.
I still think he keeps his job. And any team that plays Baylor this year,
I hope they score a 100 pts on them. I may root for texas, when they play Baylor, notice I said may.
Two of my most despised teams.

I believe I'll take the ethics of Starr over either Clinton any day of the week.

You mean the same Starr that allegedly just lost his job, sugar coating what has been going on at Baylor, telling us that we're "just an uninformed public".? Some ethics.

The same Starr that is gushing all over Bill Clinton, telling the world what a great man he is? Some ethics.

Last edited:
A Bill Clinton story I shouldn't post, but I can't help myself. I once had an employee that went to high school with Bill in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

He told me he gave him a "Fat Lip" after he grabbed his girl friend's butt outside of the movie theater. Rialto (sp). Bill once made a class reunion while he was president and it wasn't on the news. My employee told me he wasn't invited to the reunion, wonder why?...............HA!

I have another story that's just as good, but no more politics.........

Reactions: Section22Sooner
You mean the same Starr that allegedly just lost his job, sugar coating what has been going on at Baylor, telling us that we're "just an uninformed public".? Some ethics.

The same Starr that is gushing all over Bill Clinton, telling the world what a great man he is? Some ethics.

I'll make my last post on the subject and then let you have the last word. But a liberal lawyer, sitting president in his 50s who has a sexual relationship IN THE OVAL OFFICE with a 21 year old unpaid intern, and then lies about it under oath to a grand jury, doesn't have much on Osama Bin Ladin and surely not on Starr. I really didn't get your claims of what Starr did exactly, other than prosecute the case given him.

Those complaining about the job he did, wasn't about him, it was about thinking that Bill did nothing wrong. For liberal lawyers, the rules that they create for the rest of us, like sexual harrassment, don't apply to them. Ted Kennedy accusing Clarence Thomas in the hearings about his SC appointment, comes to mind.

Okay, your turn, and give it your best shot. I'll only maybe reply if one of the peanut gallery, to which you are not a member, decides to pile on.

I'll make my last post on the subject and then let you have the last word. But a liberal lawyer, sitting president in his 50s who has a sexual relationship IN THE OVAL OFFICE with a 21 year old unpaid intern, and then lies about it under oath to a grand jury, doesn't have much on Osama Bin Ladin and surely not on Starr. I really didn't get your claims of what Starr did exactly, other than prosecute the case given him.

Those complaining about the job he did, wasn't about him, it was about thinking that Bill did nothing wrong. For liberal lawyers, the rules that they create for the rest of us, like sexual harrassment, don't apply to them. Ted Kennedy accusing Clarence Thomas in the hearings about his SC appointment, comes to mind.

Okay, your turn, and give it your best shot. I'll only maybe reply if one of the peanut gallery, to which you are not a member, decides to pile on.

You are the only one bringing up Kenneth Starr's independent counsel appointment of the 1990's. I never mentioned it once (until now). You keep bringing it up. My comments pertain to his tenure as president of Baylor University, and two concurrent national headlines of today, May 24, 2016. If you don't know what I am talking about, perhaps you should do a little Google searching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT