ADVERTISEMENT

SoonerScoop facebook?

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
What's up with that? I thought we had a board that discussed OU football on this site. How many of you are on that site? I heard I was the village idiot on that board...............LOL

It looks like it's full of banned posters.

Reactions: iasooner1
What's up with that? I thought we had a board that discussed OU football on this site. How many of you are on that site? I heard I was the village idiot on that board...............LOL

It looks like it's full of banned posters.

First of all, you are not the village idiot. You are a Sooner fan that has a different opinion than some of us about some things, not all. The same could be said about almost any of us except Senior. :) I don't do Facebook and this is the first I've heard of it. I have the same question as you. I suspect those that post there do so just as a lot of fans post on other message boards. Maybe they don't enjoy some of us here. LOL

First of all, you are not the village idiot. You are a Sooner fan that has a different opinion than some of us a Bamabout some things, not all. The same could be said about almost any of us except Senior. :) I don't do Facebook and this is the first I've heard of it. I have the same question as you. I suspect those that post there do so just as a lot of fans post on other message boards. Maybe they don't enjoy some of us here. LOL
Thanks for the reply Bama. Some former poster got on my wife's facebook. Why or how they found it is beyond me.

You're more than welcome to apply to be added. And yes, there are other options available on the Internet to discuss OU football. Not sure what's up with the notion that members of this board have to solely commit to airing their opinions about OU football on this board and this board only.

I mean like...what's up with that??

Reactions: Huntin Hard
You're more than welcome to apply to be added. And yes, there are other options available on the Internet to discuss OU football. Not sure what's up with the notion that members of this board have to solely commit to airing their opinions about OU football on this board and this board only.

No thanks.......Guess what, I posted on this board.. Back to my new one.

I have no problem with other boards. I just am lazy and too confused sometimes to keep up. LOL

I'm apart of it and the discussion has remained civil. Not much activity though.

Still don't see eye to eye with a couple of them but no reason to be hostile anymore.

And K2C, I do not approve of the manner in which you were "invited" on West Virginia's board. Personally, my suggestion would be that you not join because there clearly remains some bad blood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT