ADVERTISEMENT

Sooner Bball

bcsoonerfan

Sooner starter
Aug 7, 2007
Getting my first look at them live tonight on Fox SW.

See a lot of talent but little chemistry. I expect to see a ton of growth this season.
They're in a battle with Northern Colorado who the announcers say is a scrappy mid major.

Sure like what I'm seeing from Christian Doolittle.

Woodard a steady presence.

Christian James is filling the losses.

I see the most athletic, rangey Sooner squad in my history of watching them. Lattin and McNeace are some serious rim protectors.

Odoms is really good at taking it to the rim. He made a lot of nice plays inside. McGusty (#20) is the highest ranked recruit for Kruger, so keep an eye on him during the season. You hit the nail on the head with "chemistry". LK is playing a lot of players early on to see what the best fit is. A lot of young talent out there, just have to harness it consistently. :) Even in our only loss so far, I believe OU was up by 18 points at one time.

Watched the game where they lost and your right about lack of chemistry at this point. Hopefully that will materialize as the season progresses. Last night they looked better in the second half.

It would be really nice for Woodard's sake to see these guys develop into a team that could make a run to something like the Elite 8. Long way to go but I don't see any team in the country that looks invincible. Should be a fun season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT