ADVERTISEMENT

So! Now We Know Who Suggested the Winning Play...Thank You, Coach Gundy!

Won't be surprised to see Cale as our next OC unless Riley goes outside to find his replacement. From what I've seen so far, Lincoln needs to give it up like Mike Gundy did. The offense is going to lose the next game. No excuse for only scoring only 31 against Iowa State or allowing 38. Total team loss. Game ball goes to the OU defense yesterday if it were up to me.

I would have had no problem with Gundy replacing Stoops and that's not saying I am at odds with Riley taking over. Gundy perhaps should be the OC going forward......but for God's sake, let's focus on defensive coaching and recruiting !!!!!!

Reactions: Senior Sooner
I would have had no problem with Gundy replacing Stoops and that's not saying I am at odds with Riley taking over. Gundy perhaps should be the OC going forward......but for God's sake, let's focus on defensive coaching and recruiting !!!!!!

Oh, don't think I am now loving Mike because of yesterday's defense. I know that's crazy, because the offense has to play much better the rest of the way in order for OU to be successful. Frankly, the offense has been disappointing thus far while the defense has performed as expected. But that's just my personal perspective. WTF do I know? :eek:

DMKRrD6UQAAMPX8.jpg

Won't be surprised to see Cale as our next OC unless Riley goes outside to find his replacement. From what I've seen so far, Lincoln needs to give it up like Mike Gundy did. The offense is going to lose the next game. No excuse for only scoring only 31 against Iowa State or allowing 38. Total team loss. Game ball goes to the OU defense yesterday if it were up to me.
I think he needs to turn the reigns over now. LR just hasnt been the same since the tosu game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT