ADVERTISEMENT

Smart peoples only

MiccoMacey

Sooner starter
Sep 21, 2002
Sooooooo...since the board switched over to this new site, my old "favorites" tab for this site re-routes me to the home page. No biggie. But when I do navigate to this site, I try to add this site to my list of favorites and it keeps getting blocked.

"Unable to create Soonerscoop . com

Access denied."

I have an ASUS, run by an Intel processor.

Thanks.

Something else changed along the way because you should be able to add a "favorite" without any problems.

This isn't the final answer, but may give a clue. Right click Internet Explorer (or whatever web browser you are using) and select "Run as Administrator"... see if you can add the favorite this time.

My Mac accepted it immediately ...

with a note saying "Some of our other favorites are Hitler, Satan, and Donal Trump."

Not sure what that's all about.

How weird. It happened to me too. Except mine said, "Some of our favorites are Banana Republic, Borderless Nation, Uncontrolled Immigration, Tax and Spend, Welfare State, Gun Grab, TB and Hillary Clinton".

Get a Mac!!! :p
giphy.gif

Still sold south of the border - legally I think. Mexican in-laws have homes in Ensenada. First stop every time I'd go with father in law was to a street vendor that served turtle soup. That was part of his Ensenada ritual.

I have a redneck brother in law that says it's awesome. I also have a wife that wants to stop and help them across the road every time we see one so I haven't tried the soup yet.

Something else changed along the way because you should be able to add a "favorite" without any problems.

This isn't the final answer, but may give a clue. Right click Internet Explorer (or whatever web browser you are using) and select "Run as Administrator"... see if you can add the favorite this time.
Worked! Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT