ADVERTISEMENT

Sink or swim...no pressure

dmackey13

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2008
I won't be the first to say this, but I do want to unequivocally position myself along the lines of: our offense needs to show balance, depth, creativity and the ability to build upon and plan Saturday..or else.

I've just seen too many games where teams with inequitable talent have played well...and even dominated teams/defenses with a major advantage on the other side of the ball. Vandy and Boise immediately come to mind (although that kid at RB may be the best rb I've seen in 5 or so years).

The oline is healthy..as healthy as can be. The wrs are not a shock anymore. The pups have played a ton and should not be afraid of the moment. We've identified our qb of the future AND he's a true dual qb, which means we can dictate coverage and force defenses to respond to us.

I dont have a good excuse for anything to hold our offense up. We do not lack speed or talent. My only talent concern is the rb rotation and the potential waste of explosive plays. Aside from fhat..we are who we are, and my expectation is a MINIMUM a middle of the pack offense who's able to put together drives and score the football more often than not.

Seth will either be the Renaissance man or he'll prove a lot of people right. Be intetesting to see how it all plays out.

27-20 good guys
We win with defense and a better ability to extend drives on 3rd down.

Boomer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.