Sooner starter
Feb 15, 2012
Hope this serves as a warning

to

all fraternities & Sororities every where

that

if you resort to this kind of blasphemy

then

your chapter house will be black listed!

1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

Originally posted by 12375CAT:

to

that

then

ec
never joined one as an incoming freshman at OU...never really understood the point of them. I am not saying abolish them, but I always looked at them as some sort of status symbol while going to college...like...*well* I belong to blah blah fraternity...I am sure there is a huge opposite thought on them but they are closed off circles of campus life.

Tri Delta sorority was also having a great time on the bus, they should fall on the sword and own up to it.

Originally posted by USC 619:
Tri Delta sorority was also having a great time on the bus, they should fall on the sword and own up to it.
really..where did you pick that up on? I did see girls in one clip, but where are you reading that they were on the bus?

Originally posted by USC 619:
I heard that today too. I could be wrong BUT I think one of them actually made the video...that's why they didn't get the horns of the bull.

In all honestly this burns deeper than OU Football or recruiting. This comes down to my grate state being tarnished by bigots who have no clue what being an Oklahoman means. I apologize for everything. I think the true feelings were represented by President Boren on his actions, which reflect the vast majority of Oklahoman's.

Originally posted by 12375CAT:

to

that

then

ec
I'm surprised you didn't refer to us as Gooners as you so regularly do when you're kissing ass on the Orange Bloods board. Get lost.

Originally posted by pfka_ms:
If you listen close enough you will hear one of the girls talking about the chant say, "you've never heard that before?"
I suggest that you be careful of what you post on this subject. While I have not researched it, it's been said that the same chapter in austin has their own chant/song. I have no idea if this is true but I've read this. My point is that I do believe that OU is not the only school w/ issues. The difference that I can see is that the OU kid was so stupid that he allowed himself to be recorded. It takes a serious kind of stupid and ignorance to chant that crap. It takes it to a whole other level of stupod to record it. Hell even the KKK word friggin masks.

Anyway, some young determined reporter(s) will be looking for their own story and something tells me that one or more of them may find some problems. It's a ticking time bomb and I'm willing to think that some schools are already preparing themselves with a plan of action on what to do in case something surfaces.

Originally posted by WhyNotaSooner:

If you listen close enough you will hear one of the girls talking about the chant say, "you've never heard that before?"
I suggest that you be careful of what you post on this subject. While I have not researched it, it's been said that the same chapter in austin has their own chant/song. I have no idea if this is true but I've read this. My point is that I do believe that OU is not the only school w/ issues. The difference that I can see is that the OU kid was so stupid that he allowed himself to be recorded. It takes a serious kind of stupid and ignorance to chant that crap. It takes it to a whole other level of stupod to record it. Hell even the KKK word friggin masks.

Anyway, some young determined reporter(s) will be looking for their own story and something tells me that one or more of them may find some problems. It's a ticking time bomb and I'm willing to think that some schools are already preparing themselves with a plan of action on what to do in case something surfaces.
I'm predicting this fraternity..nationally...will soon be no more. Reports are surfacing of this behavior from them all over the country.

You might ought to think about the racial history of Texas before you comment on racial history and what happens elsewhere. We know what went on in Austin all those years ago. It would take me about two minutes to google some of Texas history.

Originally posted by roygbell:

You might ought to think about the racial history of Texas before you comment on racial history and what happens elsewhere. We know what went on in Austin all those years ago. It would take me about two minutes to google some of Texas history.
Ladies and gentlemen...

I don't think pfka was offering up any negative commentary. I think he was just relaying an observation. I haven't gotten any negative impression from him.

Originally posted by roygbell:
This isn't a Oklahoma or Texas problem, it's much bigger than that. This particular incident may have uncovered the same chant being used at a UT frat. Powers announced today they are looking into it.

I read today that SAE as a whole is considered the deadliest frat in the country with a minimum 10 deaths related to hazing, alcohol and drugs since 2006.

After a decade of increased hazing that, according to Bloomberg, led to at least 10 deaths of SAE brothers, more ... as a result, we are paying Lloyd's of London the highest insurance

Re: I'm Wondering...

Will the same punishment be handed out to the racist black frats and sororities who lambast whites? Honestly your president is a fraud...and a fool. The lawsuit coming his way is going to be a lulu. I just wish I had a hand in it. I see a big settlement and a free ride to Okie State for these kids where they prolly belong anyhow.This all has nothing to do with blacks hanging from a tree stuff...that kind of speech though vile as it may be is protected by the 1st Amendment...this is all about your football program...and quite honestly I doubt any of you would live next to them or allow them into your family...time to be truthful folks.

Truth is something they don't teach in college anymore**

I think all black frats. are racists also.

Re: Truth is something they don't teach in college anymore**

Originally posted by robEERt:

I think all black frats. are racists also.
Of course they are...then again they aren't the ones being targeted are they? I side with the students and their rights to be as vile and racist as they want to be even though they were fools as well. If your goal is to eliminate racism at OU then I'll support you...if it is to protect your damn football program then I am against you bc we all know you really don't care about blacks beyond that...just ask Marcus Dupree.

Somebody find an irony in light of what happened to the frat members of SAE, of what Kentucky's guard got saying on a hot mike yesterday in the post game press conference. The F word and the N word back to back describing of all people, Frank Kaminsky.

If we're going to ban the N word, then it needs to be banned for all.

The two expelled frat boys were both from north Dallas. One went to Jesuit, a private Catholic school in north Dallas. The other went to Highland Park.

Since the chant leaders were both from Texas, that makes sense (about not knowing what it means to be an Oklahoman). Looking back on my time in the OU Greek system, I remember the guys who threw around the N-word with frequency all happened to be from Texas.

it is not just in Oklahoma and it appears they pick on all the minorities. It is out there and more importantly it is how it is handled. The fact boren did what he did was the perfect discipline for what happened.

Posted Apr 6, 2015 1:40 PM CDT

Clemson University has put the school's Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity on probation for two years after the group held a "Cripmas" party last December that had students dressed like gang members, according to a statement released today. The fraternity's national organization was outraged by the Christmas-themed party that had members wearing blue and red bandanas, colors of the street gangs the Crips and Bloods, throwing up gang hand symbols and wearing T-shirts with images of the late rapper Tupac Shakur. About two dozen students were suspended and the leaders of the local chapter, whose operations are controlled by alumni advisers, were removed. It's the latest blow for the "America's deadliest."
http://www.newser.com/story/205051/clemsons-sae-frat-learns-its-fate-over-cripmas-party.html

Originally posted by Plainosooner:
Somebody find an irony in light of what happened to the frat members of SAE, of what Kentucky's guard got saying on a hot mike yesterday in the post game press conference. The F word and the N word back to back describing of all people, Frank Kaminsky.

If we're going to ban the N word, then it needs to be banned for all.
laugh.r191677.gif
For a second there I thought you were serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT