ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Gaston's

That's 15 fish in the boat per day. 5 fish each, for 3 days. We don't break any wildlife law's.
Gotcha, I got carried away brother! Nothing better in life than catching fish imo. I'm in a fortunate situation in my life where I can fish daily and also capitalize on my knowledge to others. I'm a part time guide these days. Rockport/Fulton tx. Aransas, St Charles, mesquite bays including cedar bayou. Hotter than a son of a bitch down here right now but the fishing is excellent! Only gonna git better in Sept, Oct and Nov. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: loopafied68
I fish the white and Norfork with clients 4 times a year. We have caught as many as 30pp in a day. (Other teams have caught as many as 90(8 hour day) in one day between 2 anglers.

The hardest is going for a Grand Slam, Brown, Brooke, Cutthroat and rainbow! I’ve never even gotten close.

Never used a guide service from Gaston’s, but love to take lunch at the restaurant overlooking the River.

We catch and release everything.

I fish the white and Norfork with clients 4 times a year. We have caught as many as 30pp in a day. (Other teams have caught as many as 90(8 hour day) in one day between 2 anglers.

The hardest is going for a Grand Slam, Brown, Brooke, Cutthroat and rainbow! I’ve never even gotten close.

Never used a guide service from Gaston’s, but love to take lunch at the restaurant overlooking the River.

We catch and release everything.
We just keep the Rainbows. The two guys that work the dock for Gaston's fillet all your fish and bag them up. Big tip helps!

Reactions: ColeTucker
If I get a website built, Im fortunate to work on referral right now, I'll turn you on to pics and videos. I'm semi retired and enjoying it.
Where are you at? Sounds like you have a line in the water most of the time. Anyways, sounds like you're having some fun!

Where are you at? Sounds like you have a line in the water most of the time. Anyways, sounds like you're having some fun!
I'm semi retired. I own a house in San Antone and another on 5 acres in Floresville, Tx. I currently live in a 5th wheel trailer in Rockport/Fulton Tx. Right on Aransas Bay. 500 yds from the ramp. I still travel to San Antone every 3 to 5 days for business.

Ain't fished rivers in years but I still have my '88 15 ft skeeter. She ain't seen sunshine or been wet in probably 15 years. Perfect river boat.
I haven't fished oceans much. Savannah, Georgia recently. Caught my first Sheephead 33 years ago in Perdido Key, FL ( that's where I got married). That's about it....oh, somewhere in the Mediterranean Ocean when I was in the Navy. I didn't catch any fish that day.

I haven't fished oceans much. Savannah, Georgia recently. Caught my first Sheephead 33 years ago in Perdido Key, FL ( that's where I got married). That's about it....oh, somewhere in the Mediterranean Ocean when I was in the Navy. I didn't catch any fish that day.
My life's wish is to fish the Florida Gulf Coast and ice fishing in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I've a couple old army buds up there. Another in Destin, fl. When my time is 100% mine. I'll be there. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT