ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Littrell and Joe Jon Finley are co-offensive coordinators

With what Venables has done in two years, I believe he knows what it takes to resurrect OU’s program. Littrell and Finley should be solid OC’s.
I believe Venables stepped into a tear down build up situation not in terms of talent level, but more about a football culture that was stagnant.
And it appears Arnold is staying regardless of Gabriel’s decision, at least from what Arnold said yesterday.
As for defense, I believe Venables is still trying to see what he has to work with, and next year we should see improvement even against an SEC schedule.
I’ll even add talent level to the culture aspect. Proof? Just take a look at the kids who’ve transferred out. The large, LARGE majority of them have landed at smaller division schools, if they’ve been picked up at all.

Then I guess Joe C needs to contact you before each hire. I'm sure you would have OU already in the a playoff spot if you would have done the hiring.
Yet you want him to hire MSU's fired HC to be the DC at OU.
Why don't you call Joe C and tell him.
I am sure OU's defense would shut down just about every NFL Offense if only they would hire who you want.
See what I did there? Don't start shit and you won't get called out when you start your hypocrisy.

Yikes! I've never been in a mano-yo-mano catfight on this site, myself. LOL,(wink, wink) May the best poster win. I favor 67 because of his politics.
Me either that I can remember except for opposing fans that have come looking to start trouble.
As for the other, not even worth it but I didn't start it and I don't have time to babysit or walk around someones feelers because they don't like what I post.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Hopefully the Alamo Bowl game will give us an insight into the new and improved Sooner offense. Slow it down a few factors PLEASE Seth….

Yet you want him to hire MSU's fired HC to be the DC at OU.
Why don't you call Joe C and tell him.
I am sure OU's defense would shut down just about every NFL Offense if only they would hire who you want.
See what I did there? Don't start shit and you won't get called out when you start your hypocrisy.
First you asked a question so I gave you an answer if you dont like my answers then dont read them.
Second, two different things, you were criticizing all the past hires, like since you didnt agree with them they have all been bad hires. I am talking about a potential hire, one that is a proven DC, one that was thrown in as interim head coach after the passing of Leach. I will talk to Joe this weekend

First you asked a question so I gave you an answer if you dont like my answers then dont read them.
Second, two different things, you were criticizing all the past hires, like since you didnt agree with them they have all been bad hires. I am talking about a potential hire, one that is a proven DC, one that was thrown in as interim head coach after the passing of Leach. I will talk to Joe this weekend
It is the same thing, you talked about a hire or potential hire and so was I. Except you pissed your pants because you didn't like me criticizing anything and said you have never seen me post anything positive. I do and have quite often so that is a lie. I won't be quiet and not post what I think just because a pants pisser can't handle any criticism.
I also see you recently signed up on dirtburgulars, if you don't like criticism then you might not want to read anything over there, I doubt you could handle the strain on your emotions.

Slow it down a bit, and tone down the jet sweeps.
Lebbys playbook needs some tweaking. 🤣

books-ripped-pages.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
It is the same thing, you talked about a hire or potential hire and so was I. Except you pissed your pants because you didn't like me criticizing anything and said you have never seen me post anything positive. I do and have quite often so that is a lie. I won't be quiet and not post what I think just because a pants pisser can't handle any criticism.
I also see you recently signed up on dirtburgulars, if you don't like criticism then you might not want to read anything over there, I doubt you could handle the strain on your emotions.
Sounds like you are the one getting all emotional, and can't handle the criticism. Sounds like I hurt your feelings for the comment I made about you never saying anything positive. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I am a big boy and can look after myself, but thank you for stalking me and having my emotions in your best interest.

Sounds like you are the one getting all emotional, and can't handle the criticism. Sounds like I hurt your feelings for the comment I made about you never saying anything positive. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I am a big boy and can look after myself, but thank you for stalking me and having my emotions in your best interest.
You got all pissy because I said something you didn't like and made it personal. Then you lie and say its different what was being discussed. Its not and don't try and spin who got their lil feelers hurt, it was you. Don't like me or what I post Fine but a personal attack is what got you into this mess but you are not man enough to admit it and just apologize like a normal person would, you just keep digging that hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT