ADVERTISEMENT

"Scoreboard!" No more.

Pretty cool vid. Dang..I haven't been down there to campus and the stadium in a few years. Hard to believe everything is that tore up during the season. Next time i make it up there for a game I'm sure all the construction will be done and I will hardly recognize the place.

Reactions: runningback43
Pretty cool video. Can't wait to see the stadium after the construction is done.

When was that installed?

During Switzers reign I would guess.

Oh heck no. That was like the 3rd "new one" since Switzer. The last Switzer scoreboard was just amber text. No video. The first "SoonerVision" was quite small and installed during Blake's years. There were two more since. This one couldn't have been more than 8 years old. Probably newer than that.

That EZ was built in 1980.
That was the first year we had season tickets.
I think, at that time, the scoreboard was like a high school board. It had minimal information on it.
It has been upgraded a few times since then.

Time to get a big video board...and add another year while we are at it...as in another natty ttitle !! #excitedaboutourchances

Man, if we pull that rabbit out of the hat, the Natty title...the U will get a tsunami of funds for all the ongoing projects. Corporate types will be snatching up the new suites...it's just all upside.

Just win!:cool:

I saw my 1st Texan game this past week-end. The quality of the video screen was amazing. I found my self watching much of the game on the screen. As usual the roof was closed. I hope the new OU scoreboard is as vivid as the Texan's scoreboard.

Next year OU will be playing in Houston under the closed roof. No rain, no heat. Crimson vs Red.

You're all invited a-gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of our hospitality
Ya'll come on down now, y'hear.
Stay a while.

I saw my 1st Texan game this past week-end. The quality of the video screen was amazing. I found my self watching much of the game on the screen. As usual the roof was closed. I hope the new OU scoreboard is as vivid as the Texan's scoreboard.

Next year OU will be playing in Houston under the closed roof. No rain, no heat. Crimson vs Red.

Stay a while.
That Houston game will be a big game next year. How many starters are coming back next year for the Cougs? What about their QB? I haven't seen them play at all this year but they have got it going right now. This may be a very tough game for us early next year.

I read somewhere a while back that the new video board will be bigger and it will be the 3rd largest in the country behind Auburn who just installed the largest but I can't remember who was #2?

Stay a while.[/QUOTE]

Do you have room for my dog? He won't tear up anything while we're at the game.

Reactions: Senior Sooner
That Houston game will be a big game next year. How many starters are coming back next year for the Cougs? What about their QB? I haven't seen them play at all this year but they have got it going right now. This may be a very tough game for us early next year.
Rings, not sure about the Cougars coming back next year. I am a UH fan but right now my focus is on what happens the rest of the year with OU.

I hope the Cougars win tomorrow and make it to a New Year's bowl game. It will be interesting if UH can play with one of the big boys. I saw one projection that had UH vs tOSU. Seems like a big mountain for UH.

It was reported that the UH head coach just signed a big contract. That will hold him until another school offers him a bigger contact. Will get back after the last OU game and report on players and coaches returning.

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Stay a while.

Do you have room for my dog? He won't tear up anything while we're at the game.[/QUOTE]
Well if you take him to a Texan game you'll see a number of dogs on the field. Get your dog a jersey and throw his chewy on the turf. Your dog will fit right in.

Reactions: Mister Moses
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT