ADVERTISEMENT

Score Prediction TCU

Feb 26, 2013
I think this is the week Mike finally goes all out and goes after the qb. I expect to see the 3 man front but not much....
Sooners 45
Frogs 24

I think we jump out on TCU and get up double digits. This will force TCU to change their game plan and force Hill to try and match Bakers arm. I like that matchup. OU pulls away and not a route but a convincing win.

Reactions: iasooner1
OU jumps out to an early lead and cruises to halftime. Sooners come out flat/sloppy/complacent in the second half and the Frogs storm back. OU scores late and D holds off a last-ditch effort to get the W, 30-27.

I think our offense is clicking now and not even TCU is going to shut us down. Lamb, Badet, Jones, Brown, Andrews.
Have we had a complete receiving crew like this since - Clayton, Fagan, Jones, Peoples, Savage, Woolfolk?

45-38

Reactions: iasooner1
OU jumps out to an early lead and cruises to halftime. Sooners come out flat/sloppy/complacent in the second half and the Frogs storm back. OU scores late and D holds off a last-ditch effort to get the W, 30-27.

This sounds like fantasy. You don't really think this would happen in any OU game , do you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT