• $20-$50

Votes: 33 16.5%
  • $50-$100

Votes: 24 12.0%
  • $100+

Votes: 22 11.0%

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2019
@Carey Murdock @Josh_M the University of Texas has “the collective” or whatever they call it that essentially is a group of donors that pools money and it is given to student athletes under the guise of NIL. Why couldn’t we as scoopers come together and use our resources to help with NIL deals? I know there has been some issues with The University and allowing you guys to do NIL stuff (which is incredibly dumb on their part), but once those waters are able to be navigated I say we play ball. I’m not sure how many subscribers you have, but I’m assuming it’s in the thousands. Now, I’m not a great at math, but even if the average scooper paid $120 extra per year, and you have 5,000 people that pay the $120…. That’s $600,000….. The highest donating scoopers get preferential treatment on the board, for instance on the board chat their questions are answered first. Scoop gets access to exclusive interviews via the NIL agreement which drives more traffic… more traffic equals larger amount being donated… more money donated equals more croots….. more croots….. Just let us help buy a National Championship dammit!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News