ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Notes...(UPDATE: 9:38p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 9:38p - I'm told following Oklahoma's offer to Choctaw, Okla. 4-Star DE DeSean Brown there is more news.

Brown will be down at Oklahoma tomorrow.

UPDATE: 4:32p - It is a very brief note but I'm told the official visit with Rivals250 quarterback Nick Evers is going very, very well.

Again if the Sooners can finish the job with him the chances with Jayden Gibson spike dramatically.

ORIGINAL: *Alright, well I'll start off with some of the fallout from Scoop.

As Scoop discussed there were two different sources with very opposite ideas on Ted Roof being hired, obviously Scoop bet on the wrong horse. The funny part was that if you were going to bet on one or the other being 'in the know', you'd have made the same choice.

Life is just funny the way it plays out.

But the source that was sure it was Roof? Is the same source that brought up Jahmile Addae from Georgia. So, perhaps there is something to all of the 'playoff' talk.

**I know the pursuit of Chris McClellan has plenty of people interested but I'm hearing another in-state standout could be catching Oklahoma's eye - that player is Choctaw's DeSean Brown.

I'm told that the Sooners have become aware of him and are having a look - checking in on some of the same questions the previous staff had but I do get the feeling that something could come together after Brown has waited so long. It will be interesting to see, if an offer were to happen, how quickly Brown acts - would he sign on Wednesday?

A lot of questions to ask there but it feels like things are trending in the right direction.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News