ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Notes...(Official Visitor Revealed) - (UPDATED: 9:02p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 9:02p - Also guys a guy that I meant to add to the visitor list yesterday and just forgot to was Fort Bend (Texas) Clements offensive lineman Rashawn Slater. He is a kid I didn't know much about when I heard he was coming in but I like him on tape, shows some athleticism, probably a guard but I wouldn't totally rule out some right tackle for him.

ORIGINAL:
OK guys after sitting on this story for well, quite a while, I can finally go ahead and release it as Oklahoma's surprise official visitor has made it to campus.

The player?

Navasota, Texas three-star receiver, and long-time Texas commitment Tren'Davian Dickson. For those unfamiliar, and don't remember him prior to his Longhorn commitment, Dickson had 90-receptions for 2,163 yards and 39-touchdowns in a historic season leading his team to a state title last year.

He has been talking to the Sooners for quite awhile, in fact he never really stopped following his commitment, and it seems that Oklahoma worked and worked with him and got him to campus for a visit he set up a while ago.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.