ADVERTISEMENT

Sarkisian -Texas

They're tearing Baylor's ass up either way.

It's starting to look like Baylor is the worst team in the Big 12 this year, so even though Texas looked impressive I would keep that in mind. Right now, Baylor is projected to finish with a 3-9 record.

Last edited:
It's starting to look like Baylor is the worst team in the Big 12 this year, so even though Texas looked impressive I would keep that in mind. Right now, Baylor is projected to finish with a 3-9 record.

Baylor looked bad for sure, but Aranda usually has them playing with an attitude. They looked flat and defeated from the first snap. However, Texas' front 7 is for real and with the way the Sooner OL is playing, I'd give the edge to Texas. Ewers still looks pedestrian but he has 3 good targets in Worthy, Whittington and Sanders. Their young RBs are finding their groove as well.

OUr defense will have to be even better and generate turnovers and QB pressure if we're going to win the RRR. I expect us to get better each week but we really need to establish the running game quickly.

Texas better not overlook Kansas next Saturday and we better look sharp against ISU.

They're tearing Baylor's ass up either way.

FYI, about an hour ago my gf informed me that Sark's wife is a black fashonista who makes videos on game day of her dressing him.
Watch it!! your hood is showing.

Watch it!! your hood is showing.

a-christmas-story-fragile.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT