ADVERTISEMENT

red river rivalr, who is going

I bet you could find it at bargain basement price if you did show up that morning. I am going to get mine tomorrow online. Some horn might rip me off in person.

Been 15 years in a row. My best friend and I always go (he is a Longhorn alumni). He is so distraught and convinced of the pending annihilation Saturday that he wants to watch it at the house.

That is a great place to go. Since the game is early and we win, going to the fair after game

Eat a corndog for me....Lot's of mustard...:)

BTW, if you have never been to the Cotton Bowl, BE SURE TO LEAVE EARLY. I stayed in a downtown hotel, approx. 5 miles or less to the fairgrounds. Left two hours early and barely made my seats to kick off. Maybe the traffic has improved, but don't count on it. You guy's have fun and be sure to tell us your experiences...............

On Orangebloods, there really isn't much of anything going for over face, but easily over half are going FOR face. Now that is going to go down.The thing is, face has never been this high. For a regular season face value game, I haven't seen any traditional game with FV that high. There are some of these Jerry World created one time game for more than that. I suspect Bama v Wisconsin was higher. Plus a ridiculously expensive trip.

Under face is still an expensive ticket and I'm surprised so far, that the FV tickets on Orangebloods are going pretty quickly. I'd be willing to sit on that end for say $75 bucks. I don't think I'll be alone down there. I'm guessing I'll be able to find one.

Game day... you'll find many tickets. Print & take a map, shop for the seats you want. I do believe they will be some great seats for $50, if that much.

Game day... you'll find many tickets. Print & take a map, shop for the seats you want. I do believe they will be some great seats for $50, if that much.

If one has the patience to wait until minutes before kickoff, even less. It's the perfect working model of Supply and Demand. I purchased a pair of tickets for $50 one time during Blake's years. 30 yard line in back of the Sooner bench, about 10 rows up. 2015 dollars, that is $73.

Reactions: Plainosooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT