ADVERTISEMENT

Rammer Jammer Rehab for Alabama?

Huskies HC Petersen beat OU w/ razzle dazzle, screw them
tOSU, I just don't like them... period, so screw them too.
Clemson, manhandled our boys last year, so you guessed it, screw them as well.
Bama... a true dynasty under Saban, he's earned my respect and we did beat a couple of years ago... :D

so Roll Tide.

Yeah I don't really care for any of the 4, just would be nice to see a different team win it other than bama. As for the other 2 I have no love for either one but would rather see clemson lose in the first round I suppose. Then Wash win it all but will probably not happen.

Reactions: iasooner1
Bama needs to lose asap so OUr 57 straight is not threatened
Won't happen.OU's opponents during the 47 game (not 57) streak had a collective 38% winning percentage. Had it not been for Notre Dame at both before the streak started and the 1957 upset, that steak might have been much longer. Parity in today's college football will keep OU's record intact.

Won't happen.OU's opponents during the 47 game (not 57) streak had a collective 38% winning percentage. Had it not been for Notre Dame at both before the streak started and the 1957 upset, that steak might have been much longer. Parity in today's college football will keep OU's record intact.

Give ol' Gary a break; he's probably high as a kite right now.

Hope you're up and moving, iasooner. :)

Haven't been very impressed with Clemson until late in the season and I don't think tOSU has the air attack to loosen up the Tide. Clemson isn't better than last year by a long shot and I haven't seen a defense from them to think they'll contain Hurts.

Ho hum. Another Bama title I suppose.

FYI this crow is delicious.

Washington played hard, but Alabama's defense is stellar.
Alabama is so good defensively, it doesn't need an Oklahoma caliber offense.....just a good offense with a good running back.

Might want to edit this. I made an edit in my reply. I know what you mean, and how you mean it, but I'm sure others will choose to make an issue.

Reactions: iasooner1
57, 47 they need to be stopped & Clem may just do it. They have some crazy dude running their Defense.

Unfortunately i'm not bounced from the hospital yet: not my idea of a great New Year's eve...

Last edited:
Reactions: veritas59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT