ADVERTISEMENT

Practice Reports?

Clinton Scott

Sooner starter
Dec 7, 2012
How are you guys looking? Strengths/weaknesses so far?

I know this is the free side but I'm sure there is still some quality football discussion to be had. I'm especially curious to hear about your Oline.

Oline should be average. Running backs should be among best in country. Wr's we only have one "proven" WR, qb is still up in the air, dline should be solid but not much depth. Oh and secondary has pretty much same guys but I hope for better results. Last yr they were terrible. There Clinton don't say I've never done anything for u

I don't know Clinton...I'm much too unsure about things to be pretentious at this point in time.

Say, as an aside, and a huge favor also, the consensus is the pic you posted is in fact not Martha MacCallum.
So, still thanking you for that anyway, would you post another, just a head shot so the fellows here can see what we're talking about?

Thanks in advance por favor.:)

Reactions: Section22Sooner
How are you guys looking? Strengths/weaknesses so far?

I know this is the free side but I'm sure there is still some quality football discussion to be had. I'm especially curious to hear about your Oline.

Okay, I'll try an answer your question but remember the following came from internet posters just like you and I.

Q-B...Knight and Thomas are getting the most reps so far. May be due to Mayfields shoulder\arm fatigue. Thomas has improved leaps and bounds.

OL...There seems to be very little concern from the coaching staff that the current crop of offensive lineman will not be outstanding. There seems to be a lot of different players getting a chance in the rotation. Remember, this line has some players that started a few games and nearly all of them are 4 stars.

RB.....Mixon looking great. This was more from the 7-7 summer drills report than fall practice. Perine had a slight knee injury. He's not expected to miss more than a couple of days.

Receivers....Not much here, but someone predicted Westbrook is out shining Shepard. I'll have to see that to believe it.

Dl's...haven't heard anything.

LB's.....Some internet blog site had Dom Alexander as his fifth best defensive player starting the season in the Big 12. Sorry no link. There seems to be some concern when we add an extra DB we will suffer in the run defense.

DB's.....Parker seems to be the next Roy back. That might mean he will take the third linebacker at times?

Young guns....I'm hearing two names. Mbgnasor and esp Haughton may be pressing for some freshman playing time.

Take this with a grain of salt........But I like it........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT