ADVERTISEMENT

Portal News

Two guys with South Bend connections (not ND) are CB'd to OU, and a guy committed to ND is said to be likely headed to OU. The folks on the Domer board aren't real happy about this.
FYI that guy that committed to ND is said to be registered as a student at OU for the coming spring semester.

There are over 300 individuals in the transfer portal. Alabama has more in the transfer portal than OU, for what it's worth.

FYI that guy that committed to ND is said to be registered as a student at OU for the coming spring semester.
In this sequence of events, that wouldn't surprise me even a little, even though he is still publicly committed to Notre Dame. His best friend and his girl friend, (two separate people) are both headed to OU.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I hope OU hits the portal hard!! I know Brent is not 100% on board with it but damn man, it's an opportunity to fill some gaps in the lineup. Take advantage of the opportunity!!

Question: isn’t the rule that a player can only enter the transfer portal once without having to sit out a year? For example, Rattler entered the portal last November and transferred to South Carolina. Now he has entered the portal again. Why wouldn’t he have sit out 2023?

Last edited:
Question: isn’t the rule that a player can only enter the transfer portal once without having to sit out a year? For example, Rattler entered the portal last November and transferred to South Carolina. Now he has entered the portal again. Why wouldn’t he have sit out 2023?

Graduate transfer has immediate eligibility.

Not seeing anything about him in the portal.

I haven't seen anything about Rattler, but Stogner entered again as is favored to land back at OU.

Rattler hit the portal again? He won some big games in South Carolina.

OU needs to go after Jojo Earl. I was stunned when he entered the portal. He was getting good playing time and was contributing to Alabama's WR production.
I'll tell you what. This might be a little too much forethought for a collegiate athlete, but if I knew I were going to make the NFL no matter what, it might behoove me to move around in college and start simulating a real life pro-athlete situation. See how you can handle adversity in changing locations and coaches, get as much experience as possible.

That makes this a good night

In additional recruiting news, Jackson Arnold won the Tom Landry Award tonight, which is sort of an FCA award that goes to the best high school player in north Texas who also is great off the field in the classroom and in the community. A quality young man.

Arnold is the gem of this class for sure. Dasan is a guy that will be a day 1 starter and could be a force as the cheetah. His brother is a big bodied safety that will be an intimidating presence in the middle and could end up at LB before he's done.

Arnold is the gem of this class for sure. Dasan is a guy that will be a day 1 starter and could be a force as the cheetah. His brother is a big bodied safety that will be an intimidating presence in the middle and could end up at LB before he's done.
Keeps gittin better. 👍

Pretty sure Peyton Bowen is going to flip from ND to OU. He and Jackson Arnold suited up for the same team in Denton, TX. Anyways, this guy is a amazing 5 star that would give our defense a great building block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT