ADVERTISEMENT

POLLS...Week 10

We need a few things to happen in the coming weeks. The most important is for us to win out. Luckily, we have TCU & WVU at home. But we had ISU at home also. Then we need Auburn to beat Georgia and Alabama both (one of them would be ok also). Domers need to beat Miami since the U is currently undefeated. Although its seems Miami would be easier to defeat in the playoffs. Alabama is getting far too much love for their strength against a very weak schedule so far. 4 of 7 teams in SEC West have loosing records. I am completely convinced that any quick paced hurry-up offense can beat Georgia or Alabama. Both of them have not seen a speedy team yet. Bigger faster guns can beat Georgia or Alabama. If we can beat OSU (both of them) and TCU then we can beat anyone. Okie State and TCU practice against fast offenses. If they can't stop Baker & Co., I don't think there are many that can. Our winning comes down to our ability to stop the opposition. We need a major dose of Sooner Magic.

Reactions: iasooner1
Anybody know the reasoning Why Miami has been behind us all along (being they're undefeated) ?
Also, do I need to root for the hawx to have another miracle up their sleeves this week at Madison/Camp Randy ? I hate having to pull for those putzes; makes me feel especially dirty...

Anybody know the reasoning Why Miami has been behind us all along (being they're undefeated) ?
Also, do I need to root for the hawx to have another miracle up their sleeves this week at Madison/Camp Randy ? I hate having to pull for those putzes; makes me feel especially dirty...
That's YOUR Department, ia...You hold the Whip Hand on all things Iowa...Do the math! ;)

Miami hadn't beaten a ranked team until this past weekend, VaTech. I think with 2 losses, VaTech is getting looked at like a pretender, so the win isn't benefiting Miami much. Watch out if/when they beat Notre Dame this weekend.

We need a few things to happen in the coming weeks. The most important is for us to win out. Luckily, we have TCU & WVU at home. But we had ISU at home also. Then we need Auburn to beat Georgia and Alabama both (one of them would be ok also). Domers need to beat Miami since the U is currently undefeated. Although its seems Miami would be easier to defeat in the playoffs. Alabama is getting far too much love for their strength against a very weak schedule so far. 4 of 7 teams in SEC West have loosing records. I am completely convinced that any quick paced hurry-up offense can beat Georgia or Alabama. Both of them have not seen a speedy team yet. Bigger faster guns can beat Georgia or Alabama. If we can beat OSU (both of them) and TCU then we can beat anyone. Okie State and TCU practice against fast offenses. If they can't stop Baker & Co., I don't think there are many that can. Our winning comes down to our ability to stop the opposition. We need a major dose of Sooner Magic.
Actually, you should want Miami to defeat ND. That would knock ND out, and then only the winner of Miami/Clemson would get in (provided they don't drop a game before the ACC Championship). If ND wins, you then have chance that both ND, and Clemson could end up ahead of OU. A Miami win means only one of those three can get in. An ND win opens the door for two.

A lot of good games this weekend -

Friday
Wash (#12) vs Stanford (#21)

Saturday

Mich St (#24) vs Ohio State (#6)
OkSt (#11) vs Iowa State (#15)
Georgia (#1) vs Auburn (#14)
Alabama (#2) vs Miss State (#16)
Notre Dame (#3) vs Miami (#10)

and of course...
TCU (#8) vs Oklahoma (#5)

Good day to sit on ass and stare at the boob tube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT