ADVERTISEMENT

out of chile, and internet has been fixed. 2022 CROOOTIN

Grimlock72

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2018
Fort Worth
giphy.gif

newz later(caleb burton,Armani Winfield (@Josh_M ;) )QE, ect) Helping the old man redo our internet cabling back in the Fort
alright i now have fully working internet again

So, I think Josh has already covered the Armani Winfield stuff pretty extensively and I'd keep an eye out on social media for some movement involving him and OU
Caleb Burton is another guy I'd be watching. (but not as closely as Winfield). Haven't heard anything about any serious movement with him right now, but OU is in very good shape with him(as they should be with pretty much any WR in the country right now)

Ewers.
Josh has covered Ewers before, and while I was Chile'd Fat Ketch Futurecasted him to OU, while saying he wasn't in the top 10 players in Texas. Not only is this hilarious, it re-enforces what I was told a while ago(and I've posted on the board about previously) with where OU stands with him(because ketch logic). It's kind of a weird/random connection, but one of my friends from school is his neighbor and her little brother has been close friends with him for years. We'll see what happens down the line once Caleb Williams gets on board but supposedly OU is WAY out in front. He's still super young but extremely encouraging. Tea Leaves.
2022 looks good

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News