ADVERTISEMENT

OUR PLAYERS MUST

soonerfastnloud

Sooner starter
Jan 1, 2015
Maintain control, I got a feeling that their players will start fights and tried to get our players suspended. Also watch for cheap shots they have NOTHING to lose.

Reactions: SoonersR4Real
Maintain control, I got a feeling that their players will start fights and tried to get our players suspended. Also watch for cheap shots they have NOTHING to lose.
That can be a two-way street....plus it is the culture of football today at all three levels. Most fans will get off to it, but it detracts from my personal enjoyment of the game. We will see more and more of this shit in the future.

That can be a two-way street....plus it is the culture of football today at all three levels. Most fans will get off to it, but it detracts from my personal enjoyment of the game. We will see more and more of this shit in the future.
Gosh I hate that. Just play football, that's why I go to games.

If we keep gettting personal foul calls for late hits and self--destructive behavior, that would signal to me that there is a major lack of discipline on this team. That also shows on maintaining assignments, etc. Against WVU, those penalties did not take us out of the game, but against TCU, Baylor, OsU, etc., those actions could be the difference between winning and losing a close contest!

Reactions: toadfrog
If we keep gettting personal foul calls for late hits and self--destructive behavior, that would signal to me that there is a major lack of discipline on this team. That also shows on maintaining assignments, etc. Against WVU, those penalties did not take us out of the game, but against TCU, Baylor, OsU, etc., those actions could be the difference between winning and losing a close contest!
100 percent agree, we never had those types of penalties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT