ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs smu Prognostications

37-24 OU. Ill be impressed by the D today only if they keep SMU under 350 offensive yards. SMU has a pretty good passing attack and I think the D will get tested today to give all of our fans a better outlook of the D.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
48-20

I think we see the defense still figuring things out between the 20s but tighten down in the red zone.

Offense moves the ball fairly easily but won't have the near perfect 1st half again.

While sacks, ints and turnovers were non existent against the redwolves last week, I expect this to be a statement game for OUr defense. Stone's gonna gamble and it's gonna bite the mustangs in the ass.

49-3
BOOMER!

last week was fools gold. OLine having some problems early in this game. DLine still cant get pressure on the QB. Anthony is the only WR to catch a pass so far

I think we al knew SMU was better than most thought but the offense is really struggling. The D is playing with intensity but unless OU finds a way to separate from SMU we will all be nervous the rest of the way

Reactions: iasooner2000
Halftime report from the cheap seats:

I guess Brent doesn't like Barnes and Sawchuk. It's starting to piss me off.

Defense is vanilla...again. also starting to piss me off.

Just get the W at the point and hope it's a learning lesson.

Welp, I'm a dumbass. Energy and effort is flat. Has been from the start.

Culture change looking like a mirage.

A whole lot of talent in the RB room for 24 to be the starter. He was clearly not OUr best running back even though after a good rest in the second half, he had a little flurry on the last possession. The drives he participated in before that were bupkis.

He has always been a quality 3rd team guy, playing two series in the game. I was shocked when he finally showed some quickness late. Maybe everybody else was just tired.

I really don't know if Lebby is a good OC, and bad one or something in between. I do know two things. Scoring 73 on Arkansas State doesn't prove much. And OUr OLine dominating ASU doesn't either. I still am waiting for OUr really talented, really young guys to make an impact on offense. All this quality depth doesn't mean much when the sit on a hot night.

I know, I know. SMU is a good team. But do we stil have anybody who can rush the passer and actually tackle him?

Very disappointed with a lot today.

Did Barnes and Sawchuk make somebody mad?

Play calling was horrendous.

We really looked like we were expecting to SMU to be Arkansas State. Players and coaches.

Better wake up or Tulsa will be our last expected W then it will be a dog fight every game with Texas beating our brains in.

Reactions: SoonerSA
Just because Arnold wears #10 he's not the Belldozer. Doing shit like that is an unnecessary risk, dont take a risk getting him hurt. Just put one of the dall RBs back there. Lebby is in over his head, only has the job because of who his father-in-law and brother-in-law are.

Reactions: SoonerSA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT