ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Nebraska, a trap game

Rush2112Sooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2017
So, our game is totally set up to be a trap game. But, not for our Sooners (we’re going to roll those Huskirt wearing corn-chuckers).

I’m talking about for me, personally.

See, my Brother-in-law is getting married that day, in another country (where they don’t even think about American college football, let alone plan around it). So, as we RSVP’d the other day, picked out reception meals, etc, I asked about the start time for the wedding and explained that I would we watching OU vs NU in the hours before the wedding.

Here’s where the trap part comes in. My wife (no pics, I’m already in a big enough pickle here) asked me, “Are you sure you don’t want to skip the wedding and go to the game instead?”. Instantly, to myself (been married long enough to know to never just blurt out an answer to her questions, without carefully considering it first), I’m like “hell yes I want to skip your brother’s stupid wedding and make the trip to Lincoln for the game”.

But, the more and more I think about it, this is a trap, isn’t it? I mean, it can’t be that easy, right? This is a test, and even asking this question means I’ve failed, right?

But, it’s OU vs NU…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News