ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Houston

Gonna get a lot harder from here.

No identity offensively. Can't run and can't really pass.

Defense is blah with unaggressive play calling.

If we don't find something soon we aren't out of the woods with this one.

The offense has been horrible overall and quite frankly OU got a gift on that recovered punt. At least it never looked like he touched it to me.

Frustrating 1st half and if they dont get things together, this team isnt beating Tulane next week.

Houston total yds 156
OU total yds 139

I think we are in trouble moving forward unless something drastic happens we may not win an SEC game. This OL and Offense is horrible. Can't run, can't catch, can't pass. Supposed to be loads of talent on the Offense but where is it?

Long season awaits and questions bubbling about Venables and our future.

Sucks because I want Venables to be that guy.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I wasn’t fond of the SL move. Well, I wasn’t fond of the BV hire either……but here we are!
Same. Was vocal about both but was hoping to be proven wrong but after 3 yrs I just don't see it. Really questioned the SL hire as OC and its showing it was a bad move by BV.
Meh, long season ahead.

And all those wanting Lebby gone well he is gone.
We have a former OC that everyone wanted gone coming to Norman in a few weeks, not gonna be pretty.

I looked up some stats awhile back on head coaches and national championships. The average tenure was just under 3 years to get a national championship. There were only 1 or 2 coaches in the past 24 years that took more years.

To be "figuring things out" in the third year doesn't bode well for BV.

A smart AD would cut losses early.

Reactions: iasooner24
Someone might want to tell BV that OU is in the SEC now. We will not win a game in the SEC playing like this.

GW62uKXW8AA7aDQ

If OU falls behind how many have faith the offense can go down the field and score? Be honest

I tend to avoid the cyanide laced koolaid dished out in the spring. This is a 4 loss team in SEC play. We shouldn’t still be figuring things out 3 years in.
I also realize with the transfer portal and NIL…….getting a cohesive team together is going to be near impossible. It’s about who can afford the best players available. I hate to say it, but what you are seeing will be more the norm going forward.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT