ADVERTISEMENT

OU-Texas Tech game thread. 62-28 final

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
Just wanted to make sure we had one.

Two of the three rescued. Bridges still in hock, perhaps for a while. Lubbock on Halloween seems potentially dangerous.

We are missing a starting safety against an offense that is tough to defend.

Check the scores of OUr last two trips to Lubbock.

I guess what I am saying is the game probably will be tough for OU but not because it is Halloween, or in Lubbock, or a starting safety is out...but simply because OU isn't at the level they have been in recent years.

Weird start. Need to weather the weirdness of Halloween in Lubbock. Settle in and run the ball.

At least we don't have 2 rb's with broken necks. Tech has sniffed those screens out twice

Talking heads: "Oklahoma is a much better team, than they were before this game."

Anybody thing Rhomandre and Perkins make a little difference?
One player can change the whole dynamic of a game imo. Dang good havin em both back. Ain't heard Perkins name called but he's changed the raiders play calling. Yes, I proved your point sir. 😉

Last edited:
I'm hoping that Riley and Grinch hold on to this lead and play smart and don't lose control and make this a very interesting 2nd half

One player can change the whole dynamic of a game imo. Dang good havin em both back. Ain't heard Perkins name called but he's changed the raiders play calling. Yes, I proved your point sir. 😉
Play your tape back, Woody...We were just sayin' how many times they've called Perkins! And Heck to the YES...It's Great having them back! :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT