ADVERTISEMENT

OU opens a 14.5 to 16 point favorite......Link

I figured it would open at about 20.5. I think it would if it wasn't the RRR.

BTW, over\under 47 seems light. That brings a 31-16 prediction by this Vegas site.

I figured it would open at about 20.5. I think it would if it wasn't the RRR.

BTW, over\under 47 seems light. That brings a 31-16 prediction by this Vegas site.

16 for the Horns. Highly possible. A TD and a missed extra point. Another TD with extra point (barely). A botched field goal (a bad snap over the head) and a second FG attempt takes a Texas ricochet off the left upright. ;)

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Just think back to 2013. OU on a high after beating NDame. Bell looked like the real deal. UT slaughtered by Ole Miss and BYU and scraped by Iowa State in a game they should have lost. What was the line then?

Just think back to 2013. OU on a high after beating NDame. Bell looked like the real deal. UT slaughtered by Ole Miss and BYU and scraped by Iowa State in a game they should have lost. What was the line then?

Don't recall the line but, we didn't have Baker Mayfield either.
The guy, he's not Sammie, but he does have that never say die spirit that can get ya through a lot of tight spots.

Yes, if he gets hurt, we're toast.

I have lived long enough to remember some crazy things happening in Dallas to OU teams that should have beaten Texas that year, so I am not overly hyped for a spread on this game. I just hope that HC Bob Stoops is showing them game tapes from 2013 to remind them that the only way they win this game is to "beat" Texas into submission. Should that happen, it would be time to "hang half-a-hundred" on them. If the players read too many media reports and press clippings about how they just have to show up and Texas will roll over, they had bettter be ready for a dog fight!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT