ADVERTISEMENT

OU Head Wrestling Coach

MiccoMacey

Sooner starter
Sep 21, 2002
I'm hearing they're down to three names, and a poster on the OSU sight says its Rosselli, Hahn, and Lightner.

For those not in the know about wrestling, Michael Lightner is OU's current interim coach, Lou Rossellii is Ohio State's Associate Head Coach, and Damion Hahn is Cornell's Associate Head Coach.

Ohio State won the NCAA National Championships two years ago, and Cornell is a perennial top five/top ten team at the NCAAs.

"Word on the street" says Lou Rosselli is in the lead, and may be in town as early as Friday. I still have my hopes set on Jordan Leen, but if it's not him Lou would be a splash pickup.

Didn't feel like starting a new thread for it, but FWIW, Kendric's dad (old friend of mine) dropped me a note saying he got on at Purdue.

Hey Vito,

It's quiet right now. The belief is OU has/will offer Rosselli the job, and that Rosselli has/will accept the job. Same thing they said over on 34 and counting. Cowboyalum1990 and I have been trading some emails. I think our sources are all saying the same thing.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I'm actually one of medics buddies, I was told I would be welcomed here from crossing over from the pay board.

I disagree, atleast in golf there is a ball involved
You are considering golf to be a sport? My thinking is that wrestling does at least involve the necessity to be strong, flexible, and quick. Don't get me wrong, its not much of a sport, but I think its way ahead of golf.

Hey Vito,

It's quiet right now. The belief is OU has/will offer Rosselli the job, and that Rosselli has/will accept the job. Same thing they said over on 34 and counting. Cowboyalum1990 and I have been trading some emails. I think our sources are all saying the same thing.
Thanks, Micco-when do you think it will be announced? Appreciate update.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT