ADVERTISEMENT

OU and Baylor lose bowl games...

Dec 19, 2004
Isn't that what happened last year? The game this Saturday should be a great contest of two very good football teams. I hope its clean and Baylor doesn't get very dirty(but I know they will). I won't be able to watch the game live because I get to nervous and I will watch after the game on DVR. If OU wins I watch the replay immediately if not it may take a week or so, maybe never!!! I also hope whoever wins this game wins out and goes on to the final four! And lastly I hope these two teams win their bowl games no matter who they may be playing. Something has to be done to take the tarnish off the Big 12 star. Of course I hope the victor Saturday is OU but if they don't it would be very sad for this OU supporter to deal with another year ending like last year with losses to Texas, TCU and embarrassing losses to Baylor, OSU and a devastating loss to Clemson.

Not gonna happen. This team is SO more prepared to win than last year. I think the Sooners have a legitimate shot of taking it all the way, if injuries don't get in the way.

Reactions: iasooner1
Not gonna happen. This team is SO more prepared to win than last year. I think the Sooners have a legitimate shot of taking it all the way, if injuries don't get in the way.

I agree, I like this 'eye of the tiger' thing they have going on.
Every player I see in the pressers, they all have the same chip on their shoulder. That of a winner.

With every great play, they all say that incites the whole team to do even better on the next play.

I haven't seen this kind of cohesion since 2000.

Pretty exciting really.

I agree, I like this 'eye of the tiger' thing they have going on.
Every player I see in the pressers, they all have the same chip on their shoulder. That of a winner.
With every great play, they all say that incites the whole team to do even better on the next play.
I haven't seen this kind of cohesion since 2000.
Pretty exciting really.
I believe that's a direct result of the Bubble Gum that Sanchez hands out...

OSU was ranked 4th in playoffs and had a 3rd string QB, this ain't bowl where you get a month per game.

I won't be able to watch the game live because I get to nervous and I will watch after the game on DVR. If OU wins I watch the replay immediately if not it may take a week or so, maybe never!!!

I do the same thing for every game. Have heart problems and doc says I can't be sitting there screaming at the TV. So, if we lose, I don't watch.

In my world, OU has never lost.

I do the same thing for every game. Have heart problems and doc says I can't be sitting there screaming at the TV. So, if we lose, I don't watch.

In my world, OU has never lost.

I had a friend that died from a heart attack watching a close OU\Nebraska game in the 80's. The guy was in his 40's, always had a cigarette in his hand and his face was always red. He didn't live long enough to know we won the game. But Winston's taste good like a cigarette should. That's what he smoked.

funny_picdump_1080_09.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT