ADVERTISEMENT

OU 61, Iowa State 50 final

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017

I mean, you’re 13-15. All those close losses. All those times you thought the corner was being turned.

Asked Moser about the toll this season has taken on him:

It's difficult. There's no question about that. You're playing every three days, and your getting yourself back up and fired up (with) belief that we're gonna win the game. And if you don't, then you've got to do it again. I don't even think about the toll it's taking on me.

“All I'm doing is pouring into our culture, getting better and holding them to high standards and habits. I don't break on anything habit-wise. We're just trying to get better and put it together. I don't even think about it taking a toll. I might think about that in May.

“But right now, I'm in it. I'm trying to win games. A winning streak starts with one, and we try to get that. That's what my mindset is. I'm not even thinking about me, self-pity, nothing. I'm not even thinking like that. My mind frame is all about getting the Sooners a win. Getting us going back in the right direction. Shrinking the mistakes. That's where my mindset it. It's not about pity, toll, nothing like that.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News