ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Went to PBR last night in OKC

NoBeaches

Sooner commitment
Apr 29, 2014
First time to see professional bull riding live. Holy crap, what an event! With all these puss-boy sports and spoiled-brat athletes, it’s nice to see some real competition. The riders avg about 160 lbs and hop on the back of steroid-looking bulls weighing 15x more. Then they pinch the bulls nuts, and the animal starts kicking and jumping like someone just pinched his nuts. And these riders get thrown around every-which way. About 1/3 of the riders made it 8 seconds, about 40% made it off unscathed, and the rest got the crap thrown out of them in various ways. But all but one of them walked off under their own accord. And the one who was hauled off on a stretcher (who I thought was dead), came back at the end of the night to wave to the crowd. Also, they interviewed the day-1 leader, and he was about to head to the hospital to get his calf stitched up because it got ripped open in the ride.

For anyone who is sick in tired of the puss-boy/entitled sports world of today, I’d highly suggest checking PBR out. It’s a dinosaur and it’s awesome, and I guarantee there will be no fake cramping from any of the athletes (human or bovine).

btw, if I had a bull I’d name it BOBCATYOURNUTS and it would be the best bull ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News