ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Well fellas, I'm off to Houston tomorrow to submit to some major bodily intrusivness

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
Starting at 5;30 am Monday. I'll be probed, penetrated, stuck, questioned, tested, and messed with al day until 4 pm. Many of you know that I've been a patient at MD Anderson for almost 5 years. I normally make a quarterly trip for on going monitoring purposes. Monday will end the first year aniversary of a clinical trial that I've been participating in, thus the reason for all the extra testing and probing. So far, the trial has been immensely successful.

Once again, I'm passing on this personal information for a reason. During my life, I've had 4 different serious cancers and have whupped 3 0f them and the 4th one is in full retreat. The word cancer is devastatingly frightening to a family or individual. I'm very willing to meet with any individual or family who has been diagnosed with this terrible disease, and talk of my experiences and successes but most of all to help keep hope alive. Cancer is not an automatic death sentence. So fellas, it would be my honor to visit with any frightened or hurting people.

Now back to normal programing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News